• Nope

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Kinda

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KristenB

Jul 26, 2017
If someone can help or make me a retro for payment would be appericiated! Macbook friendly as I've tried these steps but macbook is difficult for a noob like me!

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
If someone can help or make me a retro for payment would be appericiated! Macbook friendly as I've tried these steps but macbook is difficult for a noob like me!
save the trouble, can't setup a retro on a mac anyone who says you can tell them to show proof or gtfo. get a virtual private server (vps)

KristenB

Jul 26, 2017
If I get a VPS what do I do next?

save the trouble, can't setup a retro on a mac anyone who says you can tell them to show proof or gtfo. get a virtual private server (vps)

If I get a VPS what do I do next?

Damientju

Aug 8, 2017
I don't mind having a look via TV when I wake up as it's 5am here right now and I'm about to head off so if the problem isn't fixed then message me tomorrow.
Did you guys get it fixed?
I've got the Exact same problem. keeps stuck at 76%

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Did you guys get it fixed?
I've got the Exact same problem. keeps stuck at 76%
make sure you edited external_override_variables not just external_variables

and open ports 30000,30001 in windows firewall advanced security for both outbound and inbound rules

SamoaJoe

Dec 10, 2015
Welp, im a newb so I tried all this and when I run the emu it shows me [ERROR] Failed to connect to the specified MySQL server, someone help me fix this please and if possible please TV me I need to see if I actually did this right since it's only text.

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
Welp, im a newb so I tried all this and when I run the emu it shows me [ERROR] Failed to connect to the specified MySQL server, someone help me fix this please and if possible please TV me I need to see if I actually did this right since it's only text.
Make sure your config for your emulator is correct, like your username, database name, and pass.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
when i go to it go to after starting emu

i forgot to mention before extracting the cms to htdocs to remove everything in the folder first thats xampp related. so open your htdocs and look for all the xampp related files that arent the cma and delete

Scythe

Sep 6, 2017
Having a problem with this cms it happens to a few other pages too. Help please?
gi021u

maybe this spolier will work.

Mine loads to 76% then disconnects. What's the problem? Not using this cms either as gave me a few errors not sure how to fix them, using the normal RevCMS 1.9.9.9 for now. Can anyone help lol

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Having a problem with this cms it happens to a few other pages too. Help please?
gi021u

maybe this spolier will work.

Mine loads to 76% then disconnects. What's the problem? Not using this cms either as gave me a few errors not sure how to fix them, using the normal RevCMS 1.9.9.9 for now. Can anyone help lol
there is nothing wrong with the cms. you just didnt set it up right. dont make it seem like the tut has errors when it works perfectly if done right. based on the error must of edited a file u werent supposed to.

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
I've done everything you've said but when I go onto localhost, the page it just blank white can someone help pls

Users who are viewing this thread