localhost error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImAquamic

Apr 19, 2017
I am using IIS just saying, please help me fix this.

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
The issue is that in your wwwroot folder it is going wwwroot/beta/all your stuff such as app etc. It should go like this wwwroot/all your stuff such as app etc. Just move all the things from the beta folder and take it back 1 directory. So as soon as you open up your wwwroot is should look like this:

First that doesnt even look like iis but ok. Anyways make sure you linked your config, link swfs, link db, config emu.
Your swfs don't even matter on the index? It'd show an error if the database wasn't linked? The emu has nothing to do with the index. It would look different if there was something wrong with the 'config'

Reactions: Kak

ImAquamic

Apr 19, 2017
Exactly... do what I ssaid and it'll work?
um are you saying that I need to find the htaccess folder? ( i dont got that rageweb one either does that matter?) I have the ones in the pic you showed.

um are you saying that I need to find the htaccess folder? ( i dont got that rageweb one either does that matter?) I have the ones in the pic you showed.
ok forget what i just said im stupid.. your saying take EVERYTHING out of the beta file and just put it under wwwroot.. thats correct?

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
Copy everything in that beta folder and paste it inside your wwwroot folder

ok forget what i just said im stupid.. your saying take EVERYTHING out of the beta file and just put it under wwwroot.. thats correct?
Yes

Reactions: Kak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread