Limited Editions

Dec 7, 2016
How do I set-up a Limited Edition? I can't seem to find an example of one in my "Catalog_Items" but I've got some on my Catalog when I open it, I can view the LTD and it will have Limited Edition Rares, then I searched the name in the "Catalog_Items" but couldn't find it, I'm confused, any ideas?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Pretty simple, it's in the catalog_items.
db052428e8854b439d9723ceaae8b41d.png

Changing the amount of limited sells will make it an LTD to the amount you've set to. The amount stacked is keeping track of how many have been purchased.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Some furni has different names from the catalogue to the database - what would be easier to find that furni is looking for the page_id -

Example:

In my limited edition page I can see there's a petal patch - I try to search the term "Petal Patch" in the 'catalog_items' database but none has been found.

My next step would be finding the 'page_id' for the Limited Edition page, so then I go to 'catalog_pages' and find the ID of Limited Edition, and let's just say its 16 (I think this is the actual ID for Limited Edition).

So I keep searching the term '16' in 'catalog_items' searching for the "Petal Patch" item, and I found it - the name could possibly be different, some dragon lamp rares are named such as "rare_dragonlamp*4"

If you're having issues of setting them to a LTD state, @JMG had provided that answer for you.

If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to continue to post in 'Help & Support' :)

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Some furni has different names from the catalogue to the database - what would be easier to find that furni is looking for the page_id -

Example:

In my limited edition page I can see there's a petal patch - I try to search the term "Petal Patch" in the 'catalog_items' database but none has been found.

My next step would be finding the 'page_id' for the Limited Edition page, so then I go to 'catalog_pages' and find the ID of Limited Edition, and let's just say its 16 (I think this is the actual ID for Limited Edition).

So I keep searching the term '16' in 'catalog_items' searching for the "Petal Patch" item, and I found it - the name could possibly be different, some dragon lamp rares are named such as "rare_dragonlamp*4"

If you're having issues of setting them to a LTD state, @JMG had provided that answer for you.

If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to continue to post in 'Help & Support' :)
What I do: Buy the item, look at the id, search for the id under 'items' table, receive the base item id, as that is the global furnitures id, and search for item ids with the one you just received. Its a pretty challenging way you do it.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread