Limit purchases in cata (Plus R2)

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
Before I set about developing my own solution does anyone know if there's anything in Plus (above) I can use to limit the amount of weekly rare my users can buy.

Many thanx xo
Post automatically merged:

Just thought I should be more specific, I'm not talking about limited edition items.

I'm looking for a way of limiting it to 5 items per person.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
There isn't, however, what you could do is create a check in CatalogPurchaseEvent for the purchase of Limited Edition items and make it check the items table for the person's user ID and base_item and if the base_item matches data inside a, for example, you could make a table where you put all the limited IDs, make it select from the items table where user id is equal to the habbo session ID and the amount is equal or greater than 5 and the base ID exists inside the table.

I don't know if I explained it well enough for someone to understand nor do I know if this would be an efficient way to do this, but this is what I'd do if I was to make this check.

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
There isn't, however, what you could do is create a check in CatalogPurchaseEvent for the purchase of Limited Edition items and make it check the items table for the person's user ID and base_item and if the base_item matches data inside a, for example, you could make a table where you put all the limited IDs, make it select from the items table where user id is equal to the habbo session ID and the amount is equal or greater than 5 and the base ID exists inside the table.

I don't know if I explained it well enough for someone to understand nor do I know if this would be an efficient way to do this, but this is what I'd do if I was to make this check.

sounds ideal thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread