LifeRP

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I personally like this emulator for RP, so I'm releasing it on here.

Commands it includes;

• Corp Commands [Heal, cuff, stun, etc.]
  • Moonwalk
  • Rise
  • Ray_Gun [Police, Staff command]
  • Drive
  • Stats
  • Commands
  • Pickall
  • Moderation Commands [Shutup, alert, Hotel alert, etc]
  • Marry, Divorce
  • More commands that are to be worked on in build [2] E.G :learn x

34t7sep.png

dfyrkp.png

Credits,
Lucas [Commands] + [Coding Hole Thing]
Jake-Aaron [Commands]
Divide [Reality Emu]
Meth0d [Snow Light Emu]
Harry [Coding The Hole Thing]

Compatible stable CMS for it;
Reality CMS, Habbo RP Theme, Magic RP CMS, PixelRP CMS and other RP CMS. Them CMS are only stabled for it.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
#Added:
# :Machine_Gun
# :Ak47
# License System
# Credits Updated
# Added Error-Log
# And More

Yes it's R63

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
#Added:
# :Machine_Gun
# :Ak47
# License System
# Credits Updated
# Added Error-Log
# And More

Yes it's R63

I guess you are coding this? Good job Ki even if not good find. This could help alot to bring back rp as there is not many left compared to before. Something that can probably be better then Cob3's shitty emu. Anyways thanks!

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I guess you are coding this? Good job Ki even if not good find. This could help alot to bring back rp as there is not many left compared to before. Something that can probably be better then Cob3's shitty emu. Anyways thanks!

It's just released by me on here, I've downloaded and played around and it's actually a really nice emulator. I've noticed it does not have stores and the 911 CFH system, so I'll try and implement it, however the original creator said he would add these in [2].

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
;o Not to sound too much like a newb but can I use this offline, or does it require internet to use files from a site? Also I am asking since theres only like 5 files on download. :p

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Eh, nice release also it's closed source, but not obfuscated so anyone can decompile it, I've just been looking at it and got confused why you would make a new interaction for the arrows when they're if anything a teleporter. - Also no need in a new thread for jobs a lone, that just seems silly.

The source seems pretty rushed, you don't need to get the pay and job info again on the timer, you could just cache that. I could go on, but nice share. (Those notes are for the developer of it).

CoderX0X

Jul 6, 2014
This emulator is just reality based with a few re named commands, Clean the commands apart from hit ect ect and Manager , start work , stop work ect and re code them all

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Nope. Also, the version of Life posted is completely different to the one used on PixelRP
Thats the one you gave me right? When you had the licencing going on before some queer fucked it all up?

Users who are viewing this thread