Legacy Theme [Habbo Modified Extensively] "Habbo Theme 3.0" (User Profiles/Etc)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
8vs8TVTfy0L0.png

Legacy is the modern Habbo theme with a few modifications of my own to it. The content boxes are one of the major ones that I done to the style, and I coded them from scratch. It includes colors such as red, pink, green, etc. But the good stuff is all the edits I have been doing to the CMS. I was hired recently to code a CMS with user homes/etc and I decided Rev would be easy to add that on to. So I quickly got to work, before I knew it I had an entire theme finished, with all of the pages actually there for once! But uh, I don't really know what to say. This is based on Habbo 2.0 (not Sin 1.5), and it includes the same basic organization structure, but it fetches all the images from habbo's image database. The next release will come with the web_promo so it can load faster, or atleast you don't end up losing a few images if Habbo decides to delete some.

Screenshots
hReU3BI.png

lF1iD4g.png

dMbpnRS.png

dMbpnRS.png
z1yu.png

s4m2.png

3CRmKL6.png

**The staff page probably needs re-coded (Not tested yet)**

Download

Last edited:

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Looks pretty nice. Would be nice if you actually made the hes to be like Habbo's but I'm assuming that that's not gonna happen.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I decided to do my own version of homes. Who the fuck cares right?
kYnnteL.png

Uh...I am really stupid.
Users can
-change their background (green thingy)
-upload a cover photo (anon guy)
(nothing else so far)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Tried adding the about, location and stuff to my own revcms. Didn't really work out well.
Sorry.. lmfao
**Update**
I am now developing the Habbo Theme series strictly for my hotel. The next release will most likely not be for a while. As for help I am no longer assisting with this theme.
**Another Update**
The slider works with "cms_news"
just change the image on your news to a newer web_promo one (meh)

Last edited:

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Sorry.. lmfao
**Update**
I am now developing the Habbo Theme series strictly for my hotel. The next release will most likely not be for a while. As for help I am no longer assisting with this theme.
**Another Update**
The slider works with "cms_news"
just change the image on your news to a newer web_promo one (meh)

I got it working. I just couldnt add it to my homes. I use the habboon kind of homes.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
There's no working homes for revcms but you can add Boons.*Note you can't edit your profile page.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
No working homes for RevCMS?
I edited Uber's homes system and changed it for Rev for a hotel a while back..I could probably do it again but meh (life issues)

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Well if you ever re make it i'd like to use it on my hotel.If thats alright with you.

Btw is Vip page connected to a css stylesheet.Noticed you're using Habbo logo.

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Well im about to make an exact copy of Habbo'site.Everything with index/register everything.
Besides working homes and client register.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
There's no working homes for revcms but you can add Boons.*Note you can't edit your profile page.

That's what i mean. But there actually is. Tardis-hotel.com has them, since a guy on another forum is making groups, minimail, and homes for revcms. He tests it on tardis and it works perfect.

My homes -

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
That's what i mean. But there actually is. Tardis-hotel.com has them, since a guy on another forum is making groups, minimail, and homes for revcms. He tests it on tardis and it works perfect.

My homes -
lol couldn't you just make a search function?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
That takes time and effort. It's easier just to let me change the url.
All you have to do is make a form which posts your variable when you hit enter. I could code it when I get home probably.

<--!Posted Via Tapatalk!-->

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
All you have to do is make a form which posts your variable when you hit enter. I could code it when I get home probably.

<--!Posted Via Tapatalk!-->

Erm, if you want to code it mate, i'd appreciate it. I just don't have time. So i put the text instead.

Users who are viewing this thread