Flash Lebbo Hotel ~ Every family has their own story, welcome to ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoByte

Aug 5, 2017
Lebbo Hotel has finally opened it’s doors! We offer a professional and friendly atmosphere where users English and Dutch are able to have fun with each other. We offer many different features which will be listed below.

Lebbo Hotel prides itself in allowing those who speak English, Dutch and any other language to be able to enjoy themselves within one hotel. By doing this those who are interested might be able to learn both languages. Either way we don’t plan to separate both at all, they will always be within one hotel.

We offer the following in our hotel, many more to come though!
  • HorizonCMS - CMS developed by our team.
  • Arcturus Emulator
  • Custom Clothing
  • Custom Furniture
  • English/Dutch Based Retro (any language welcome)
  • National/Friendly Based Staff Team
  • Dedicated Development Team who handle all user requests and feedback regularly
  • 64GB RAM, Intel Core i7, 1TB of SSD storage (100% Uptime)

Be sure to check us out by navigating here:

Screenshots:
tHhjbah.png

RvuuQUx.png
47O5Spm.png

rDfNKo3.png

UMFUOZN.png

8di3LeG.png

And there's much more to discover for you!

Last edited:

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
I usually dont even waste my time commenting on these threads anymore but honestly this looks promising.

It seems like you guys spent a fair deal of time developing and working on ideas before rushing to make this post and I respect that. I wish you guys all the best!

XenoByte

Aug 5, 2017
I usually dont even waste my time commenting on these threads anymore but honestly this looks promising.
It seems like you guys spent a fair deal of time developing and working on ideas before rushing to make this post and I respect that. I wish you guys all the best!
Nice to see another Arcturus Hotel :) Good Luck!

Thank you very much for your feedback! I really much appreciate it. If you have any advise or tips for Lebbo, I'm more than pleased to hear about it!

QUICK UPDATE
kRAONIb.png

We've added the possibility to buy your own personal badge! It will be automatically added to your account and added to our badge shop so your Lebbo-friends can buy the badge too!
ZEiXWsS.png

XenoByte

Aug 5, 2017
Looks awesome, just registered. Nice UI! :)
Another Arcturus hotel! <3_<3
Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated. We sure are in love with Arcturus Emulator too! ( well, I am haha ).

UPDATE
We have changed our webdomain to

ArneVD

Sep 9, 2018
Looks nice! Nice to see some other Dutch developers in this community :)
Keep up the good work!

XenoByte

Aug 5, 2017
Looks nice! Nice to see some other Dutch developers in this community :)
Keep up the good work!
Thank you for your comment!

UPDATE: We are searching for a new community manager. Interested? Do not hesitate and contact me on Discord:
Ethereal#2544

An update to our registration page:
YAvCrkv.png

XenoByte

Aug 5, 2017
Oh, that's cool looking. Still running I see, Goodluck!
We are still online, development is still going on but our community has been kinda dead lately. Anyway, thank you for your feedback! :)

Clink

hmu
Aug 10, 2018
I visited this hotel a while back and it was nice, Great staff and a nice little community. Great to see you're still running I'll stop by at some point. Keep going, you never know what will happen in the future. You're community might be dead now but you don't get recognized straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread