Call of Duty LEAKED Call of Duty: Afghanistan?

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
So there's been a couple menu's of the ''new call of duty'' being leaked, dunno which one to believe, what are your thoughts?
RDYPMJp.jpg

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
They're still developing call of duty after the past couple releases? Looks like another shit game that 8 year olds will buy.

i will be buying it.

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Fake picture, seen it years ago. We can only dream of a new cod without lightsabers and deaths stars.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Kraxous

Dec 30, 2016
Just want to see a boots on the ground Call of Duty, sigh. Seems pretty fake thought to be fair.
This.
Sadly, we probably won't see another COD like MW2, MW3, BO2 etc. Shame they had to ruin it with this futuristic shit that the 12 year olds like.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Fake picture, seen it years ago. We can only dream of a new cod without lightsabers and deaths stars.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Only good thing about the new COD is how fun zombies is. They taking the seriousness out of it and just made it a chill fun environment ;p

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Who knows, most likely fake though. Also, the area looks like bog/crossfire from Cod4 where you can walk through that ally way on campaign.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Only good thing about the new COD is how fun zombies is. They taking the seriousness out of it and just made it a chill fun environment ;p
This, I buy the new CODs and completely ignore actual multiplayer and do zombies. Even the campaigns lame as shit.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Looks like they combined MW2's menu and placed it with a wallpaper from some other game, Call of Duty should have stopped after Black Ops 2, they did some stupid shit now.

Users who are viewing this thread