Latest Habbo Index [BASED ON NEW SCREENSHOTS] [RevCMS]

Feb 1, 2014
LASTEST HABBO INDEX [REVCMS]Hi so I seen on that Habbo finally released screenshots of their login etc. So I thought I'd have a go at coding an index based on the newly released screenshots. I
coded this up today and its responsive. I would have done it earlier if I checked Puhekupla or someone alerted me :(.

Some elements I done in Photoshop like the hotel banner.
The rest is from scratch in HTML5 just looking at the images. :)

- Needs some adjusting so I'll upload a new version tomorrow.
- Works on pretty much any screen ratio that I have tested.
- Media Queries used for responsive styling.

Make sure you change 'NewHabbo' to your skin name :)
Do not claim 100% credit and if you do remove my credits please leave some type of apperication.

Feedback?

Live preview:
Download:

Screenshots:
U4zPKMx.jpg

CEW302W.png

Like I said I need to adjust the responsive framework but it works 100%.
:) Enjoy!

OddyDJ95

Aug 9, 2014
sorry man u have to release whole cms to make it work because i've tryed my revcms edit and some other on ragezòñè and here but the index didnt work it just popped up that its not in right spots and like, If u could uploade whole cms without swfs/r63 it would ne greatfull and much betther :) or else 10/10 sweet and nice job :)

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
We don't know yet if this will be the next index.Thanks for the share.

Spoderman

y u do dis 2 me
Jun 30, 2013
Great release as usual Francis, looks fine on my screen :)

sorry man u have to release whole cms to make it work because i've tryed my revcms edit and some other on ragezòñè and here but the index didnt work it just popped up that its not in right spots and like, If u could uploade whole cms without swfs/r63 it would ne greatfull and much betther :) or else 10/10 sweet and nice job :)

No he doesn't, you just need a little common sense to change the skin paths to the right path in the index.php file.

nazim

Sep 29, 2014
New link download please it don't work any more

New link download please it don't work any more

SBBVDOfficial

Feb 17, 2015
Hey man, Please update the download link with uppit or mediafire download link, Btw i've read trough some comments here, If it's possible, Please release the whole cms include this index, I've tried to download few indexes on google and almost everyone was bugged or didnt work. But anyways nice release, Love the index!

Users who are viewing this thread