Last time asking for support, i hope

Jordi

Oct 23, 2011
So i'm having these strange errors when i boot up my server, i'm using Phoenix Emulator 2.0 and PhoenixCMS. What's wrong, and how do i fix this? (reinstalling obcd connecter wouldn't work)

4uz5ll.png

ALSO! With the package of Phoenix Emulator i got a file named calebdb.txt it seems it's a database for mysql though, but where do i add this and how do i add this?

Jordi

Oct 23, 2011
For the record, Caleb released the whole thing, it seems he gave up on trying to remove me from the credits and released a heavily edited version of one of my oldest emulators going.

I have a miniature stockpile of v26-r35 RP emulators lingering around on my External HD.

As for your error, you aren't using the official database it seems so you keep hitting the error of setting all users to not working when the emulator boots up.
The clause is kind of unnecessary but I didn't add it. That was one of Caleb's inventions...

Then how cán i use the official database?

Jordi

Oct 23, 2011
You need to install ODBC 5.1 Connector. It's called reading errors.

I've already got it installed, ánd one of the creators of the server emulator said this: ''...As for your error, you aren't using the official database it seems so you keep hitting the error of setting all users to not working when the emulator boots up. The clause is kind of unnecessary but I didn't add it. That was one of Caleb's inventions...'' That's why my question is how do i insert this database in my mysql? ( )

Mitchul

Sledmoresux
Feb 18, 2012
Your shit rofl... I wanna see you make a rp like bobba m8
You do know that they're using sledmores old emulator right? the one he used for obborp..

I've already got it installed, ánd one of the creators of the server emulator said this: ''...As for your error, you aren't using the official database it seems so you keep hitting the error of setting all users to not working when the emulator boots up. The clause is kind of unnecessary but I didn't add it. That was one of Caleb's inventions...'' That's why my question is how do i insert this database in my mysql? ( )

^ Are you using xampp or IIS?

Mitchul

Sledmoresux
Feb 18, 2012
Eh, you mean like to login @ phpmyadmin? If so, then yes.
kay, login to phpmyadmin, and you'll get this page..

Click Databases on the top row/navigation

Then type in a database name, like roleplaydb, holodb etc.

So it looks like

Press create, and it'll be be added. then, on the side, you'll see holodb and all these other databases

click your database, then click sql to get this page

Find the sql code, in your case that phoenixdb.txt
copy it and enter it into the box

and click go.

After that just simply edit the config files to your database name, password and root.

then you should be done.

Jordi

Oct 23, 2011
kay, login to phpmyadmin, and you'll get this page..

Click Databases on the top row/navigation

Then type in a database name, like roleplaydb, holodb etc.

So it looks like

Press create, and it'll be be added. then, on the side, you'll see holodb and all these other databases

click your database, then click sql to get this page

Find the sql code, in your case that phoenixdb.txt
copy it and enter it into the box

and click go.

After that just simply edit the config files to your database name, password and root.

then you should be done.

Thanks, but now i'm having another problem... you see the emulator starts up fine... the website runs fine too. But when i wanna go onto the hotel it says it cannot connect for some reason. Even though i've set every i.p. on localhost, and should work fine...

Mitchul

Sledmoresux
Feb 18, 2012
Thanks, but now i'm having another problem... you see the emulator starts up fine... the website runs fine too. But when i wanna go onto the hotel it says it cannot connect for some reason. Even though i've set every i.p. on localhost, and should work fine...
have you set up the DCR's ?

IndustriaL

Web Developer
Dec 17, 2011
(l0l) You shouldn't even go there. It's just a standard emulator with no changes at all, just TOO mainstream.

Also, can someone tell me how i can insert this database in my mysql please?
df you talkin about...
not talkin to you.
talkin to richie cus he says that rp's beast.
it's down, tho.
i'm being facetious.
damn americans

Users who are viewing this thread