Laptop Suggestions?

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
yo guys

so i am goin to buy a laptop but i dno what to buy,my budget is 1,700$ and i can't extend.

I will use the laptop for programming and gaming (lol and cs go probably) and I want it to be fast tbh

What are your suggestions? I was thinking of macbook but what I heard was i cannot do much things on mac.

Thanks!

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
Right um, thanks for all suggestions but I have some problems with money and I need to downgrade to 1000$ :/

Keep them coming <3

Thought this, what do you think?

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
Right um, thanks for all suggestions but I have some problems with money and I need to downgrade to 1000$ :/

Keep them coming <3

Thought this, what do you think?

MSI do great laptops if you just want pure gaming performance and don't care about much else (though they have more bloatware than the human mind can comprehend) but if you were considering a Mac and want to have something with similar build quality/actually has decent specs, just get an XPS. Though, if you're serious about wanting to play games, just get the best laptop with a dedicated GPU you can get within your budget like a 1060 or maybe a 1070.

Most people spend lots on gaming laptops, realise they're missing out not having a desktop, get a desktop, and then the laptop sits around gathering dust. monkaS

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
MSI do great laptops if you just want pure gaming performance and don't care about much else (though they have more bloatware than the human mind can comprehend) but if you were considering a Mac and want to have something with similar build quality/actually has decent specs, just get an XPS. Though, if you're serious about wanting to play games, just get the best laptop with a dedicated GPU you can get within your budget like a 1060 or maybe a 1070.

Most people spend lots on gaming laptops, realise they're missing out not having a desktop, get a desktop, and then the laptop sits around gathering dust. monkaS
I will only play lol on laptop, nothing else tbh. I never liked playing games on laptop but FeelsBadMan
Get a ThinkPad, best laptops ever. Gaming on a laptop is a meme anyways.

Tbh I'm more into msi, i like how laptop looks and shiz Kappa

Users who are viewing this thread