Laksa Hotel - The new Asia Hotel

supremekg

Mar 6, 2020
You must be registered for see images attach

What is Laksa Hotel?
Laksa Hotel is a brand new online Habbo retro in the community. The hotel is under development, expecting a lot of changes over the weeks. Hence, we are currently looking for great people to join our team. If you have a creative mind and have lots of game ideas, this hotel is definitely a place for you to showcase it. You help us make the games, and we will help you to broadcast it.

Furthermore, we have a huge clothing wardrobe! Our catalogue comes with the newest furniture and we are in the midst of completing the catalogue.
We're currently running on Plus Emulator and BrainCMS. Special thanks to developers that designed and released the products for us to use.
Lastly, I would like to thank the DevBest Community for the wonderful tutorials, releases and helps I got to run my hotel.

What we can have for you?
  • Weekly events and a chance to win rares.
  • A very stable and moderated economy.
  • Free VIP – Purchase with Diamonds. No payment is needed.
  • A platform for you to bring in your talents. Do you have game ideas? Bring it in, we will provide you with the help you need.
Join us now!
We would like to have you onboard Laksa Hotel.

Screenshots:

Join us now!
We would like to have you onboard Laksa Hotel.

Post automatically merged:

Attachments

• adv4.PNG
    adv4.PNG
    920.6 KB · Views: 5

Trplx

Jan 21, 2020
Nice to see, more new hotels coming out.

But! When tested this, in all f*cking sites will redict to cloudflare acces, and cannot even go to /client, it wont work.

Good Luck anyway!

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
i mean you've not even changed anything, just looks like a standard/stock plus & braincms hotel

Users who are viewing this thread