Recruiting Kubbo is looking for a designer

Holyfuture

Jan 29, 2015
Hello fellas,
We're searching for a volunteer, who is specialized in CMS graphic design.What we can offer you, you ask?

• Well,the opportunity to improve your skills,
  • a family like atmosphere with a perfectly harmonizing team,
  • no time pressure and a chill workspace,
  • integration into the hotels workflow (you will be seen as a full team member, if you wish to)

We have no high expectations and do not want to put anybody under pressure. Indeed we understand if you are not in the mood for anything going into that direction. If you are interested, you can message me preferably via Discord ( Holyfuture#3688) to discuss things further.

Last edited:

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
they are going to want to be payed, nobody wll make a cms for you and do graphics work for you for free, lol

Holyfuture

Jan 29, 2015
they are going to want to be payed, nobody wll make a cms for you and do graphics work for you for free, lol
Oh, didn't knew that it will be readed like "youre doing graphics AND the cms". I'm doing the cms, but need a graphicer for that. Beside of that: I can completly understand you and everyone else telling me that, but we don't want to pay someone for Habbo Designs. We're just teenagers that want to build some cool stuffs and a community :)

harambe

Donator
Dec 3, 2018
Oh, didn't knew that it will be readed like "youre doing graphics AND the cms". I'm doing the cms, but need a graphicer for that. Beside of that: I can completly understand you and everyone else telling me that, but we don't want to pay someone for Habbo Designs. We're just teenagers that want to build some cool stuffs and a community :)
That’s completely understandable however like @BR4N said, no one will do this for free unless you have the greatest luck in the world. Best of luck in this journey!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I don't see the point in commenting "nobody will do this for you for free!" it's not helping the situation at all.

There's tons of people around this forum that help users with graphics, maybe a few will be interested.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
This request is a tad bit vague. You want a full CMS design from scratch? Or do you want the style of an already existing CMS changed?
In all honesty, I don't think you'll get any takers for this request. There is something called labor, which is apart of the factors of production.
Labor is something you must pay for, and you are expecting people to do labor without the capital to recompense them, and that's just not how it works.
This isn't a small request, so most people will take payment, but good luck mate.
I don't see the point in commenting "nobody will do this for you for free!" it's not helping the situation at all.

There's tons of people around this forum that help users with graphics, maybe a few will be interested.
He wants an entire CMS design from scratch...anyone decent will not take on such request without some type of remittance.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
This request is a tad bit vague. You want a full CMS design from scratch? Or do you want the style of an already existing CMS changed?
In all honesty, I don't think you'll get any takers for this request. There is something called labor, which is apart of the factors of production.
Labor is something you must pay for, and you are expecting people to do labor without the capital to recompense them, and that's just not how it works.
This isn't a small request, so most people will take payment, but good luck mate.

He wants an entire CMS design from scratch...anyone decent will not take on such request without some type of remittance.
My guess would be to make graphics for an already existing CMS.

Users who are viewing this thread