PC Kingdom Game 2 (Web-based)

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
kg2_main_logo.png

Fight in a world of a thousand kingdoms by ruling your own kingdom! KingdomGame puts you in control as the absolute leader of a fledgling nation as it begins on it's path to riches, glory and political intrigue.

Will you be a war monger, fighting with those kingdoms around you? Will you be a trader producing goods for sale around the globe? Or will you be a spy master, hidden in the shadows waiting to strike?

How Will You Rule?

How to play?

Forum

Hey lads, this is a new game recently made open beta Accessible. the management is actually very responsive and i think the game has potential
its amazingly fun. and id suggest you guys to try it out.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
I presume you got paid to sponsor and advertise the game because it's pretty garbo, and you got something in your sig.

Tried it, but was disappointed that it didn't even have a canvas to show you playing the game, it's just a statistic game.

mh5fKY5ZT2OqJiguO2dNWQ.png

ezJfLnIrQtWPx52EkKAtmA.png

If you advertised this because you know the devs, you should tell them to atleast make a canvas with simple animation showing you doing stuff like command and conquer etc etc

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
I presume you got paid to sponsor and advertise the game because it's pretty garbo, and you got something in your sig.

Tried it, but was disappointed that it didn't even have a canvas to show you playing the game, it's just a statistic game

If you advertised this because you know the devs, you should tell them to atleast make a canvas with simple animation showing you doing stuff like command and conquer etc etc
I didn't get paid to advertise at all, i dont know what you mean by something in my signature also?
Anyways the game is still new as i mentioned and is a remake of the 1st version. clearly the game isnt for you.
elaborate as to what you mean by "it didn't even have a canvas to show you playing the game"

Anyhow, thanks for checking it out.

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
I didn't get paid to advertise at all, i dont know what you mean by something in my signature also?
Anyways the game is still new as i mentioned and is a remake of the 1st version. clearly the game isnt for you.
elaborate as to what you mean by "it didn't even have a canvas to show you playing the game"

Anyhow, thanks for checking it out.
he meant that simple sprites or something with animations of the commands being acted out would really add to the visual quality of the game. The game as is can be rather dry since you are just staring at text

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
This looks interesting. I can't say it's my type of thing but it definitely looks interesting :)

Users who are viewing this thread