Kinda of a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoderLewis

Jan 19, 2011
Well i'm not sure if you would class this as a suggestion but why not update thehabbos.org copywrite? It says: 2008 - 2010, so it should be 2008 - 2011 This doesnt make thehabbos.org better but it makes it more prefessinol!

SCREENIE
You must be registered for see images attach

So it should be changed ;)

Many Thanks,
Lewis

CoderLewis

Jan 19, 2011
I know i was just scrolling through looking at new hotels on the topsite and found that and was like WTF? So i posted it here

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I agree, but this partly means that the last release of the site was built sometime in 2010. if he hasn't made any changes since 2010, why should he need to change the copywrite? Just some food for thought.

CoderLewis

Jan 19, 2011
Well that is true, but in a way not, As the user ranks change, hotels become higher or lower so that's one and then some parts have been updated like pre hosted DCR's on loader maker?

CoderLewis

Jan 19, 2011
and if you think about it, Copywrite (IN SOME CASES) Are like Tax, when it runs oou you got to update it.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
You guys really should read up on how copyright works. You don't just change it because the year has changed. It is only changed if the content is updated, or changed. Regardless, a date is not even needed when copyrighting something - it is yours until you are dead with an additional 50 years or so added on before anyone else can legally use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread