KickNoob v0.1 - Automatically detects noobs and kicks them [CraftBukkit 1.2.5-R3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
KickNoob
Version: v0.1

KickNoob is a plugin created for Bukkit, written by myself, Quackster. It's my first plugin. What it does is if you mention a phrase of along the lines of "can i have", "op me", "give me" a certain number of times, it will kick you.

It's second major feature is made for cracked servers, it will check if your name contains a value and kick you straight away. Why? Because if a name has a swear word in it, is trying to impersonate you, or whatever circumstance, it adds a little extra security.

The listed above have two things in common
  1. If you leave the list of bad (phrases/names) empty, that following function will be disabled
  2. If you're OP, it will be ignored.
Features:
  • If name triggers a bad word, the person is kicked, however.
  • If the list of bad words is empty, the function entirely will be ignored
  • If someone mentions a phrase, you will be warned for what you said and you can set a certain number of warnings before you are kicked.
  • If the list of bad phrases is empty, the function entirely will be ignored
  • Kick and warning messages editable
  • Easily configure colours for the messages
  • Alerts OP's when a user is warned or kicked.
Example of configuration

Yes I spelt refrain wrong!

Code:
# KickNoob v0.1
# Written by Quackster

# @first config
# Filtered triggered words
# Or phrases, separated by ,

# To leave any variable with text blank, make it like so
# If you leave the variable blank, the bad name or phrase check will be disabled

Filtered:
# Badnames: ''
Badnames: anon,l3gi0n,h4x,hax,hack,Notch
# Badphrases: ''
Badphrases: can i have,can i,op me,i want

# @second config
# Avaliable colours:
# - Black = BLACK
# - Dark Blue = DARK_BLUE
# - Dark Green = DARK_GREEN
# - Dark Aqua = DARK_AQUA
# - Dark Red = DARK_RED
# - Dark Purple = DARK_PURPLE
# - Gold = GOLD
# - Gray = GRAY
# - Dark Grey = DARK_GREY
# - Blue = BLUE
# - Green = GREEN
# - Aqua = AQUA
# - Red = RED
# - Light Purple = LIGHT_PURPLE
# - Yellow = YELLOW
# - White = WHITE

Badname: '<DARK_GREEN>The server does not trust you with a name that contains: <YELLOW>%name%'
Badphrase:
Warning: '<DARK_AQUA>You have mentioned the phrase: <BLUE>%phrase%<WHITE> <DARK_AQUA>please re-refrain from doing so.'
Kicked: '<RED>You have been kicked for saying: <DARK_RED>%phrase%<RED>, after <WHITE>%warnings%<RED> warnings'
Max-warnings-till-kick: 5

Commands
  • /kicknoob - reloads the config

Screen shots

Yes I spelt refrain wrong!

10332592092.png

738085805581.png

336933161170.png

Downloads

When download the zip, copy the whole folder into the /plugins

Zip ->
Source code ->

Changelog:
Version 0.1 (2/06/2012)
  • The release of my plugin
Credits
- Giving me the actual idea x0x0

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Don't think can i is a good phrase personally and I don't get many asking for staff etc.

But I like the idea. It would be good if used for a sort of filter. Although I haven't really got many advertisers of other Minecraft servers I imagine that bigger servers would. This would be great for that.

Just a question does the text still show if they get a warning?

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Don't think can i is a good phrase personally and I don't get many asking for staff etc.

But I like the idea. It would be good if used for a sort of filter. Although I haven't really got many advertisers of other Minecraft servers I imagine that bigger servers would. This would be great for that.

Just a question does the text still show if they get a warning?

Yes it does still show. As it really isn't a swear filter.. (because you could download a swear filter to replace the word with asterisks)

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
One thing Mace doesn't like:
2 regular, not operator players are talking, "Hey man can I eat your cake?" the other player is frozen, or afk, or is not paying attention to chat so the player says it 5 times. He gets kicked, hemadbro.jpg, he eats the cake since he got kicked for asking. His friend gets mad and they start to duke it out (Fucking cake right?). They soon start the biggest civil war between 2 people on one server ever. they're getting recruits, doing secret attacks with TNT. Night attacking with bows, and fire. Then it gets out of hand and they start really duking it out and call each other names, say offensive things, this is where I step in and ban/kick/mute them to make them stop. So since they can't do it on Minecraft, they do it in person (because they WHERE BFFs). Soon their teachers over here and they get suspended. Since they're suspended they realize their real anger for each other, they take their dad's gun and they kill each other.

All this, because of YOUR plugin. You just hypothetically killed 2 teenagers. Thanks.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks cool, name should of been 'NoobKick'!1 I like the idea of what you have done though, looks great hope to see more from you.

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011
One thing Mace doesn't like:
2 regular, not operator players are talking, "Hey man can I eat your cake?" the other player is frozen, or afk, or is not paying attention to chat so the player says it 5 times. He gets kicked, hemadbro.jpg, he eats the cake since he got kicked for asking. His friend gets mad and they start to duke it out (Fucking cake right?). They soon start the biggest civil war between 2 people on one server ever. they're getting recruits, doing secret attacks with TNT. Night attacking with bows, and fire. Then it gets out of hand and they start really duking it out and call each other names, say offensive things, this is where I step in and ban/kick/mute them to make them stop. So since they can't do it on Minecraft, they do it in person (because they WHERE BFFs). Soon their teachers over here and they get suspended. Since they're suspended they realize their real anger for each other, they take their dad's gun and they kill each other.

All this, because of YOUR plugin. You just hypothetically killed 2 teenagers. Thanks.
They sound like 2 idiots....

frash23

May 26, 2012
Definetly using this :D
Looks awesome!
I'll post ideas for further development if i get any (if you want me to)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread