1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

Just started playing Overwatch.

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Ethereal, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Ethereal

Ethereal Tea Enthusiast

Anyone else addicted to this game? I'm starting to get better, but I usually just spam with Genji. ;)
    [​IMG]

2. Donkey

Donkey Professional Moderator Staff Member Contributor

From the trailer I seen of over watch it looks the most Virgin induced game ever, I may be wrong. But that's what it looked like right @Markshall ?

Ethereal likes this.
  3. Quackster

Quackster Posting Freak

I would play this, but you know, it costs so fucking much for a multiplayer only game...

4. Ethereal

Ethereal Tea Enthusiast

Like Josh, I got bored. :down:

Quackster likes this.
  5. RastaLulz

RastaLulz fight teh power Staff Member

My issue with the game is that the games generally feel very one sided. Either your destroying, or getting destroyed. There doesn't seem to be much of a middle ground, at least in my experience.

Legion and Ethereal like this.
  6. I feel like the need to focus fire one of two fires on a specific, priority teammate makes Mercy slightly fiddlier for a complete new player though - just from a perspective of getting going with the game. I also feel like people are really *really* bad at looking after their Mercy right now. That'll change but I feel in the random queue Lucio provides a little more self-sufficiency - for now at least. I'll probably give this guide another pass in a month or so when the community has thinned out between Quick Play (which newcomers will likely gravitate towards) and Competitive Play.