Feedback Just a lil something

baybay

Most Useless User
Aug 10, 2020
I have been creating this lil CMS design for months on down the road when flashplayer is gone :D Here's what i have for the index so far...

(Keep in mind this is in the very early stages, i just started it today. Just getting a feel for the formatting!)

You must be registered for see images attach

Your feedback is appreciated but don't be clownin' on ya boy either :)

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
Looks nice but I’m not sure why you’ve center aligned everything? Maybe you could try some different layouts. I.e. putting the login fields inline with each other.

baybay

Most Useless User
Aug 10, 2020
Looks nice but I’m not sure why you’ve center aligned everything? Maybe you could try some different layouts. I.e. putting the login fields inline with each other.
I guess I could've mentioned this is my first attempt at making a cms and im new to html coding :) Thanks for the feedback ill try something out :D

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
all about experimenting with things really..! All gotta start somewhere. I’m hopeless so I rely heavily on bootstrap for my designs.

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
I'd make everything a bit larger to be honest a lot of the font etc is to small. Also style your input boxes with CSS and maybe add a small border-radius to your notice bar. I'm no good myself at design but I keep trying, you will get there given you remain persistent.

Users who are viewing this thread