PC JavaLegacy Network [Hub, Creative, Survival, Factions, Kitpvp, etc]

brya22

Feb 13, 2013
s0DKMqE.gif

JavaLegacy Network is a great community for players to join and feel welcome by other users. Join now and choose one of our many servers within the network, invite your friends.

Hub
Hub is the connection point to all our servers!
Syr2wRg.jpg

NtQ1EYr.jpg

KsdHQVg.jpg

Survival
Survival is a fun server to play with friends or to test your survival skills by hunting down animals and killing them for food, making a house/ raiding other peoples houses. *we have a claim block claim plugin*
gfple2s.png

6ders8o.png

th2tUMT.png

Skyblock
Skyblock is a fun server to play with your friends and build a big island and earn money by selling with the auction plugin or to the shop.
AENRlfk.png

yqbKyRs.png
KqDsQ6e.png

These are some pictures from different servers we have many more, some are down for maintenance and will be up soon. Hope To see you online soon!

IP:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks alright, apart from the Enjin skin IMO. But I don't see why you'd open up a server if you don't have the necessary fundings to continue for a couple of months.

"We are running low on donations. Meaning in the next 15 days or so, if we do not have the amount of funds required, the server will shut down. If you want to support please donate :)"

To me that's the biggest turn off, some users could come & play and not have any intentions of donating and in 15 days their new server is gone. Nonetheless, I went on earlier and had a play in Factions but it was pretty dead. Goodluck.

Users who are viewing this thread