Flash [ITS BACK] Habjoy.US - Join now and become part of a wonderful creation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabjoyHotel

May 9, 2018
KnpZv2P.gif

INTRO
Habjoy Hotel has recently been re-created, in a new image! With an excellent economy, dedicated & experienced developers/staff, an updated catalog, friendly staff, and a good atmosphere - we can guarantee a pleasant experience within our hotel. With paid protection & dedicated hosting, our hotel will be speedy & secure. Keep reading if you'd wish to know more.
SETUP
Our web-side is powered by RevCMS For client-side, we run Plus EMU server, Please PM questions about our setup if you have any.

HISTORY
Habjoy was originally opened a few or more years ago by the owner of Cabbo, and was open for an unknown amount of time. It was re-opened by myself in 2017 and was only open for a few months, but was very successful in it's time. Habjoy has recently been re-opened, this time with a stable economy, and a well planned setup.
dwnjw2R.png
E9uRuST.png
rxk6ZpV.png

Click to go to our site​

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
HabJoy started with Lazarus and then many different people started owning it. Don't think it will be the same as it used to be but good luck.

HabjoyHotel

May 9, 2018
HabJoy started with Lazarus and then many different people started owning it. Don't think it will be the same as it used to be but good luck.
Don't know if your the same Kylie who owned it with Gage

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I opened habjoy twice, gage opened it too hahah, they even used my logo ->
Why comment saying my cms needs work, when you are using a basic RevCMS release - With a rip of rise hotel's index, and a logo I made for habjoy years ago.. Don't even try claim that logo because it's got my old avatar in it :lol:
Is this not conflicting with the hotel habjoy.co.uk?
Yes this will conflict.

UPDATE:
I tried to have a look and see if this hotel was unique in any aspect, but it was offline. I think your hotel needs some work.

HabjoyHotel

May 9, 2018
Why comment saying my cms needs work, when you are using a basic RevCMS release - With a rip of rise hotel's index, and a logo I made for habjoy years ago.. Don't even try claim that logo because it's got my old avatar in it :lol:

Yes this will conflict.

UPDATE:
I tried to have a look and see if this hotel was unique in any aspect, but it was offline. I think your hotel needs some work.
The fact that we were actually being nice and saying it just needs some work, We were not being mean or anything in any way.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012

Yes this will conflict.

UPDATE:
I only stated that Louis/Lazarus owned HabJoy before ANYONE around 2013 or earlier and then other people started owning it (You and Gage). Also I didn't comment anything about the CMS.

Don't know if your the same Kylie who owned it with Gage
Also, yes I am the same Kylie who has owned hotels with Gage.

Reactions: tnw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread