It takes time to buy many furnis [Plus emulator]

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
It takes about 10 seconds or even longer when I buy 100 furnis at a time. I saw that in Habboon or Sledmore corrected this, in hotels that use Atlanta emulator that was also based on the butterfly it does not take even 1 second for the furnis to arrive at the inventory.

I forgot to say: In this period of delay the user is "locked" and unable to take any action at the hotel until the process is completed.

@JayCustom, @Sledmore and @You
help me.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
What emulator? This was fixed in R2 of Plus I’m pretty sure. If it’s taking a while it might be your server that the hotel is hosted on.

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
What emulator? This was fixed in R2 of Plus I’m pretty sure. If it’s taking a while it might be your server that the hotel is hosted on.
In r2 only the swaps that were slow were tidied up.
Can it be something in the MySQL configuration?

airil96

Jul 19, 2010
hey, your problem might as well caused by MySQL configurations or your furniture table have a lot of furnis. You've might need to look them up or optimize them.

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
hey, your problem might as well caused by MySQL configurations or your furniture table have a lot of furnis. You've might need to look them up or optimize them.

How can I do this? My Mysql Configuration:
[mysqld]
datadir=C:/Program Files/MariaDB 10.1/data
port=3306
sql_mode="NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"
default_storage_engine=innodb
innodb_buffer_pool_size=660M
innodb_log_file_size=50M
[client]
port=3306
plugin-dir=C:/Program Files/MariaDB 10.1/lib/plugin

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Behave like a normal person, instead of insulting others.
Everytime you buy a furni it inserts one query into the table.
Instead you should have a column called "amount" and simply update that according to the items in your inventory.
So if you buy 100 of the same furni it only updates 1 row instead of inserting another 100.

Last edited by a moderator:

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
Everytime you buy a furni it inserts one query into the table.
Instead you should have a column called "amount" and simply update that according to the items in your inventory.
So if you buy 100 of the same furni it only updates 1 row instead of inserting another 100.
Impossible to do this.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
I would have to reset all items in my hotel. In addition, I would have to change the entire structure of items in the emulator, which would be very laborious, even because no emulator uses this method.
No, you wouldn't have to reset a damn thing.
Did you really expect to solve this problem without changing anything in the emulator? Bruhhh

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
No, you wouldn't have to reset a damn thing.
Did you really expect to solve this problem without changing anything in the emulator? Bruhhh

Of course, I think the problem is in MYSQL configurations I might as well "get some taks and that's it", but I know this is not a correct solution: c, but thanks for your idea!

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Of course, I think the problem is in MYSQL configurations I might as well "get some taks and that's it", but I know this is not a correct solution: c, but thanks for your idea!
This is the correct solution, otherwise I wouldn't be mentioning it.
I think you need to read thoroughly about what I wrote again.

Users who are viewing this thread