Issues with Credit Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
Hello there, I'm currently having issues with my Emulator. I'm currently using BIOS Emulator which is an edit of Plus Emulator.

You must be registered for see images attach

When I click 'Bozdur' which is Exchange in Turkish. The Credits get added to my purse but the item stays in the room when it should get automatically picked up. You can infinitely click on the Item and then receive coins every time you click on 'Bozdur'.
You must be registered for see images attach

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

I've figured a way to fix this issue. :) If anyone is wondering how to fix this issue go to your Database and then find furniture table then search for 'CF_' and 'CFC_' under 'item_name'. Once you've found all the items beginning with CF_ & CFC_ find 'Interaction_type' column if the values are default or default_type (Or something along those lines) change those to exchange. Be sure to check the item names before changing the 'Interaction_type' values. If you can't find 'CF_' or 'CFC_' in your furniture table be sure to check: CreditFurniReedemEvent.cs
Go to Line 34-40 Should be around there if you are using Plus Emulator and look for this code:

if (!Exchange.GetBaseItem().ItemName.StartsWith("CF_") && !Exchange.GetBaseItem().ItemName.StartsWith("CFC_"))
return;

Whatever is in between the ("")) is what you are going to need to find in your furniture table.
I know this isn't accurate but I'm sure its understandable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread