is there any possibility that somebody get Woozworld source codes and database?

Daryan

May 17, 2017
I been playing that game for like 7 - 8 years and i used to exploit the game too much and have about 50 accounts banned, this game was made by smartfoxserver pro and it's a really good game to explore i guess, there is so many possible things to do if somebody can rip the game server, do you think it's possible? i would love to see that get that game files.

I think this forum prevent spam so i could not give the link but if you search somewhere like Google you may find it

Maddie

i like uranus
Jul 16, 2017
Why even bother, that game is crap now since a lot of people have been trying to exploit it lel.

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
To be honest, there is a very high possibility as what you stated alot of people exploit it so by now someone must've gotten the source code and released it by now

Daryan

May 17, 2017
Yeah PM me.
even tho, i answered really like lol, but you can send me message on skype
live:daryan.latif

To be honest, there is a very high possibility as what you stated alot of people exploit it so by now someone must've gotten the source code and released it by now
Well, as i always wanted this game's source and checked a lot of places and tried to see if anyone had it but i believe nobody had it

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I cannot find any private servers that exist for woozworld or any information linked to the creation of your own private server.. My guess is if you managed to create your own server, it would be shutdown very quickly...

Users who are viewing this thread