Is there a tutorial to upload furniture to Nitro HTML5? files extension .nitro

Ultirs

Jan 11, 2018
Hello I want to modify the HTML5 version of Nitro but the extensions of the Furniture files are .nitro is there any way or program to modify those files, I want to modify the image of some objects or replace them with others but I don't know which program can open the extension of furniture .nitro

Attachments

• nitro.png
    nitro.png
    122 KB · Views: 43

Ultirs

Jan 11, 2018
puede usar este extractor, extrae el archivo json y la hoja de imagen de sprite del archivo .nitro, puede convertirlo nuevamente en un archivo .nitro poniéndolo en la compilación carpeta
Gracias por tu comentario, pero desde que lo inicio en la CMD o donde se inician esos comandos, si fuera un npm sabría como instalarlo pero como viene no sé como se abre.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
you can use this extractor, it extracts the json file and image sprite sheet from the .nitro file, you can convert it back to a .nitro file by putting it into the compile folder
Damn I didn't even know about this. In the discord someone told someone else it was not possible. I was thinking to myself that's a bit crazy. Thanks for sharing this!

Billsonnn

developer
Jun 19, 2011
Damn I didn't even know about this. In the discord someone told someone else it was not possible. I was thinking to myself that's a bit crazy. Thanks for sharing this!

The .nitro files are simply the old separate json/png files in a single binary.
At the start of a file is a short with the number of files in the bundle, then a short with the file name length, then a int of the file length. The browser then just builds it back into separate files.

Users who are viewing this thread