Is the war on terror a cover-up?

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Post your response. I personally think it is a cover-up for the imperialistic regime of the UK and US to get more oil, and demonise countries and religions. I also do have some proof that Afghanistan was invaded due to its oil, which I will post when I've scanned it from a book

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
It's all "our" fault in my opinion, we are greedy we want oil and other countrys are sick of slaving to us in the financial sector, it's all just a cover up.

I mean our as in our union.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Post your response. I personally think it is a cover-up for the imperialistic regime of the UK and US to get more oil, and demonise countries and religions. I also do have some proof that Afghanistan was invaded due to its oil, which I will post when I've scanned it from a book

Error

Jun 30, 2011
Oil is the main reason they are fighting. They are fighting and they are saying that it's because of terrorism, but is it really? No, its all for the oil, most countries who have little oil are greedy and want more oil for their country - Thus means fighting is the way to get it, yet it solves none of the problems.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
The issue is with the US: we Have oil. We import waaaay to much of it, considering we sit on one of the largest oil reserves in the world, and we spend so much money importing oil? I find that stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread