Is it possible to have a SWF button in html/php?

Hertz

Oct 13, 2013
Hello! I have googled for a while now and i cannot find an answer for my question.

Is it possible to have a client button for example the Catalog button in HTML/PHP on my toolbar on /client? Or do i have to make a toolbar in the SWF and put everything there?

Thanks in advance!

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
Sure,

Try create a rcon command for opening the catalogue in emu and send ajax request to ur php code where it will send the command to your emulator.

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
Sure,

Try create a rcon command for opening the catalogue in emu and send ajax request to ur php code where it will send the command to your emulator.
lol wat

there’s flash events that exist, only problem with them, they don’t work on certain browsers, depending on how it’s coded. i’ve used flash events for a bunch..

habbobba.com
holohotel.ca

and my cms goldfish has javascript ready for flash event implementation :)

Hertz

Oct 13, 2013
lol wat

there’s flash events that exist, only problem with them, they don’t work on certain browsers, depending on how it’s coded. i’ve used flash events for a bunch..

habbobba.com
holohotel.ca

and my cms goldfish has javascript ready for flash event implementation :)

Thanks for your reply! It sounds pretty easy but i dont know anything about this lmao, if you could, could you please provide me with an example for opening the Catalog?

Users who are viewing this thread