iPhone or Android

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Considering there is two phones (and their softwares) that are completely dominant to others (in my opinion).

I owned a Galaxy S6, but then bought a new iPhone 6S. I am loving the 6s experience more than the Galaxy S6. After about 3-4 months, my S6 slowed down heavily and it turned out to be terrible. Since September, I have had my iPhone 6s and I have had no issues with it regarding speed, software, etc.

Many sites are biased, as you may see. I have seen more positives to owning an Apple device rather than an Android based device. You may recognize the below GIF – possible Samsung battery?
PH9E6a1hnNsDm.gif

Do you prefer Apple or Android? Give a reason why. If you're going to give a fact, give a reliable source.

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
Im going to say android only because a galaxy was one of my first phones and I don't think ill ever switch to an iPhone.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Android is Open Source, iOS is owned by a company.
1) Android users don't get spied on like iOS users does.
2) Android has wayyyy more features than iOS.
3) People don't see Android as a symbol for social status as they do with an iPhone. Mostly iPhone users in my generation are somehow arrogant little skids that don't understand the technical between Android and Apple.
4) iPhone components are way overpriced for what it is actually worth.
5) Jailbreaked iOS equals standard Android system if not with less features.

I'd say iPhone for business, and Android for developers and people with just the slightest understanding of software and hardware.
But yet again, it's all a matter of taste.

EDIT: better formulated.

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
Android is Open Source, iOS is owned by a company.
1) Android users don't get spied on like iOS users does.
2) Android has wayyyy more features than iOS.
3) People don't see Android as a symbol for social status as they do with an iPhone. Mostly iPhone users in my generation are somehow arrogant little skids that don't understand the technical between Android and Apple.
4) iPhone components are way overpriced for what it is actually worth.
5) Jailbreaked iOS equals standard Android system if with not less features.

I'd say iPhone for business, and Android for developers and people with just the slightest understanding of software and hardware.

EDIT: better formulated.
You're right, androids = cheaper, easier to use and unlike iphones you can root your phone!

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
And to the GIF, it has nothing to do with Android, but only Samsung's batteries and how they've modified them to work with the OS..

You're right, androids = cheaper, easier to use and unlike iphones you can root your phone!
There's so less features in iOS then in an Android, that I don't even know how to use an iPhone properly lol.
For the record, I've done some pretty fucked up stuff with my rooted Android, that fucked others lives miserably.

But hey, one feature that both Samsung and Apple share, is their awesome idea of preventing overload in their charging hubs if people decide to use an USB Killer.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I own a business, I've used both – for me the iPhone 6S is ideal. With my Android, the battery life was terrible after a few months, where as my iPhone can last over 36 hours on a full charge – which my Android couldn't. Android could have more features, but it doesn't account how it's better; that's just personal preference. Like this debate topic, it's really one sided depending on your model.

You can't say Apple is for arrogant little skids just because you own an Android. That's being stereotypical on so many levels. So you're saying a 45 year old soccer mom is an arrogant skid? That's not the case at all and should not even be on the list of arguments, because that is a very poor argument.

Since you're on the topic of overpriced components. You think people aren't going to buy Apple products because of the 'overpriced products'? Nah, I mean; sure some might. But me, I just don't like Android and never have since I switched back to Apple. I own a Mac, iPhone and I'm waiting for my Apple Watch to arrive. Most people, don't like Apple because of it's price, but would do anything to have one. There's a whole new argument; are you financially stable to buy an iOS device? If I didn't have the money, Android would be my next choice. (Not directing at anyone)

Some HAVE to settle for an Android but us humans are built weird, we will defend something even though it may not be right. I'll admit, I defended Android even though I hated it. Now, I defend Apple because of their products and also – I have them!

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
IPhone 7 because it ways better and all I have is apple products except I have two windows computers plus 2 macs.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
I own a business, I've used both – for me the iPhone 6S is ideal. With my Android, the battery life was terrible after a few months, where as my iPhone can last over 36 hours on a full charge – which my Android couldn't. Android could have more features, but it doesn't account how it's better; that's just personal preference. Like this debate topic, it's really one sided depending on your model.

You can't say Apple is for arrogant little skids just because you own an Android. That's being stereotypical on so many levels. So you're saying a 45 year old soccer mom is an arrogant skid? That's not the case at all and should not even be on the list of arguments, because that is a very poor argument.

Since you're on the topic of overpriced components. You think people aren't going to buy Apple products because of the 'overpriced products'? Nah, I mean; sure some might. But me, I just don't like Android and never have since I switched back to Apple. I own a Mac, iPhone and I'm waiting for my Apple Watch to arrive. Most people, don't like Apple because of it's price, but would do anything to have one. There's a whole new argument; are you financially stable to buy an iOS device? If I didn't have the money, Android would be my next choice. (Not directing at anyone)

Some HAVE to settle for an Android but us humans are built weird, we will defend something even though it may not be right. I'll admit, I defended Android even though I hated it. Now, I defend Apple because of their products and also – I have them!
I'm not saying Apple is for arrogant little skids, but for people at 9-16 years it mostly is, I'm just basing this off experience in my country :)
Some here the other day from UK was like "Are you too poor that you cannot afford an iPhone?" and so on with the basic Apple immature argue crap.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread