iPhone 5s, iCloud lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WockoLad

SELECT * FROM `lads` WHERE `username` = 'WockoLad'
Dec 24, 2014
Hey lads,

I wanna give my old iPhone 5s to my lil cuz and it turns out it is iCloud locked, I used an old business email for that Apple ID and forgot the password, and it is not even a valid email anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, It said I could unlock with a code but I forgot the code as well since i've had 2 phones since then...

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
I have heard rumours of places online that can do unlocks for a fee, but I would just presume that they're scams. Your best bet is to try and get Apple customer service to reset the Apple ID for you, but Apple customer service is terrible. PepeHands

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
For some reason I doubt the story you gave here is true.
But I guess the best bet would be to just open a support ticket and make stuff up.
I got through FRP locks but haven't had time with iCloud lock yet, I presume it's probably near impossible or 10x harder than FRP

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
iCloud locks from my experience are impossible to get through. Apple does the locks at the hardware level and pretty much bricks the device. You can try talking to customer support but they were pretty strict on the policy for verifying ownership through a receipt at the least.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Pretty impossible unless you send the iPhone to India or some shit. I heard they can do things over there. I don’t think even Apple can get into these accounts, I would recommend trying to get into the iCloud account as best as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread