Instinct - Node CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
You must be registered for see images attach

About
Instinct is a CMS built with around the idea of modularity and re usability. It's essentially a retro library that allows the creation of more customized retros.

The project is being released in its current state due to loss of interest. Any updates if made, will be available on the Github.

Features
- Node
- React frontend
- Nest backend
- Library architecture
- Roleplay and normal version

Projects
There are 3 different "projects" within this single project. My main goal was to have a reusable, database agnostic library and build custom sets for additional features but I didn't get to make it that far aha.
  • Arcturus morningstar (Partial)
  • BobbaRP (Partial)
  • RageRP

Screenshots
Roleplay Edition - Rage

Source Code

Bug Reports
Please do not report bugs here. If you encounter bugs (you will), report them on the Github.

Last edited:

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
From the screenies this looks quite clean man. Reminds me of a skin but I can't name it as I've never used it.
This is a good base for someone to build on by the looks of it. Good work man.
Thank you for sharing <3

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
From the screenies this looks quite clean man. Reminds me of a skin but I can't name it as I've never used it.
This is a good base for someone to build on by the looks of it. Good work man.
Thank you for sharing <3
Thank you,
I used the Cosmic design to start with and attempted to make a dark theme alternate. The dark theme is only on the Rage and Bobba version

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
Thank you,
I used the Cosmic design to start with and attempted to make a dark theme alternate. The dark theme is only on the Rage and Bobba version

That's sweet man. I knew I'd seen it before haha! Maybe make a little bit for credits so people don't come down on you like a tone of bricks.
Been happening a lot recently. Besides that man good job and keep up the good work.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
That's sweet man. I knew I'd seen it before haha! Maybe make a little bit for credits so people don't come down on you like a tone of bricks.
Been happening a lot recently. Besides that man good job and keep up the good work.
There's credits to anyone worth mentioning already on the footer. Check the screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread