Show DevBest InGame - Gaming Database.

Deezi

I have a custom title
Nov 14, 2016
Yeah, so it sticks to the bottom of the page, instead of floating in the middle of the page

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Do you mean fixed OR just like margin:0; at all times, like at the bottom of the page and you cant see it before you hit it ? :_

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Atm, I've purchased a dedicated server. But not exactly sure on how to setup a VPS from that.
Colocation or rented an actual dedicated server? Not sure why you've rented a dedi, especially as you're in development stages. Even a VPS would be overkill probably.

However, depending on the installed OS, you should be able to set up virtual machines and go from there.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Colocation or rented an actual dedicated server? Not sure why you've rented a dedi, especially as you're in development stages. Even a VPS would be overkill probably.

However, depending on the installed OS, you should be able to set up virtual machines and go from there.
Not just for this :p have many more projects.

Hi,
I'm starting this project up again but as something different. I'm going to be working on a Game review/media site. If you're interested in joining the project, just let me know. Thanks.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Development has started again, Though the site is going to be more focused to reviews and tips.

If anyone is interested in joining the project, please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread