Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Kareem

Jul 6, 2012
Infinite Warfare + Call of Duty 4 Remastered trailers have been launched (with 1 million dislikes!). Thoughts on the new game?

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
The amount of dislikes says it all, I assume that's because you have to pay £70 to get your hands on the Call of Duty 4 remastered as you cannot buy it separately and its future time once again trying to copy black ops 3, people are getting bored of this age area and want something fresh and different such as Battlefield 1. COD don't have the guts anymore to try anything new so they remain safe and bring out same garbage. But who actually knows.. this new infinite warfare could be good, I wont be purchasing this anytime soon as I've gave up COD a long time ago due to it being boring. Once they see that they haven't made much money of this they will do the right thing and make Call of Duty 4 remastered a digital download so you can buy it separately.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: are my thoughts exactly. COD died years ago & unfortunately will never be the same again.

j6ke

May 12, 2016
The game is going to sell, but no original players are going to enjoy it. They are aiming for the younger generation. However, I am really looking forward to the remastered CoD 4.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Only good thing about this game is remastered, probably going to get remastered from somewhere else rather than buy the bundle though.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Infinite Warfare should be banned from this forum so should Advanced Wafare. The original Call of Duty without the futuristic shit was much better.

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
It's the same as advanced shitfare and ghosts, bo3, bo2, etc. That is why nobody likes it.

Adem

Aug 8, 2012
they are basically stuck, they've done old, modern and futuristic.. they could only probably create a game which the era is the one everyone likes and probably add new game modes.. oh and not release a new game every year.

Users who are viewing this thread