Index.php page for my forum

Patriik

Hello Kitty is Senpai!
Mar 20, 2016
Since I am not the best programmer in this whole world thats why I am asking you guys to make this "portal" page for me....

So the idea behind this is that when user comes to website he will see this page where he has two options... either go to our discord server or go to our forum which is the main thing.... In the page there will be two framers and each frame has different thing in it... (look picture below). Also when you would put your mouse over it it would blur the image and the text would show on it.... Page will also have some information about this forum and contact information...

Here is picture that I made to show slightly what I was thinking.... (not the best pic) ->

I am pleased if someone would help me with this <33

Kodys

lmao
Oct 24, 2016
Hey I'll be happy to help, although would you mind sending me a private message or posting the image(s) you want (site logo, screenshot of forum, ¿discord logo - if not I'll use one from the internet?). I'd also need the links to both the forum and the discord server and the credits you want included.

Last edited:

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Do you have site examples?I could just make something like that for you.

Silver

Aug 17, 2016
Well like this page but instead of having 4 icons I would like to have 2 icons/images and the logo hovering above them
it looks easy to do yourself.

Last edited:

Patriik

Hello Kitty is Senpai!
Mar 20, 2016
i really like this look and you could even improve on it. however it looks extremely easy to do yourself.
The problem is that I know so little about CSS so its hard to set correct positions for containers

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Okay, so since nobody can understand what this guy wants, here it is(mostly).

So, if someone could make him a better version of what I threw up there, that'd be great. Or, if he wants to use that poorly coded page then be my guest, lol.

Patriik

Hello Kitty is Senpai!
Mar 20, 2016
Okay, so since nobody can understand what this guy wants, here it is(mostly).

So, if someone could make him a better version of what I threw up there, that'd be great. Or, if he wants to use that poorly coded page then be my guest, lol.
Thats all I wanted! Perfectly explained! I can try to edit that if you throw code to me

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Thats all I wanted! Perfectly explained! I can try to edit that if you throw code to me
view-source:
A little view-source never hurt anyone. I did it for you though :p

DL:
Virustotal:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
view-source:

DL:
Virustotal:
sometimes i wonder if you download facebook pages and say you are the next zuckerhamburger

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
view-source:

DL:
Virustotal:
Yeah, he can use it but it's not well coded :p it would be better if someone could recreate or clean it up

Users who are viewing this thread