index.php logo image how to move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello i need help with my logo on my index page, it wont center correctly. Below is the image issue, ill also put the piece of the doc. maybe some one can help thanks.

<header>
<div id="border-left"></div>
<div id="border-right"></div>

<div id="login-form-container">
<a href="#home" id="habbo-logo"></a>

<form id="loginformitem" name="loginformitem" method="post">

<div id="login-columns">
<div id="login-column-1">
<label for="login-username">Username:</label>
<input tabindex="2" type="text" class="login-field" name="log_username" id="credentials-email">
<input tabindex="5" type="checkbox" name="_login_remember_me" id="credentials-remember-me">
<label for="credentials-remember-me" class="sub-label">Keep me logged in</label>

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
Add a margin to habbo-logo in your .css file
which css file? In my skin folder, there is a folder named css I open it go to css open the index css. I changed the links in there that are under #logo but it doesn't do anything, links are correct.

harambe

Donator
Dec 3, 2018
which css file? In my skin folder, there is a folder named css I open it go to css open the index css. I changed the links in there that are under #logo but it doesn't do anything, links are correct.

By visiting your site, it looks like v3_landing.css . All it takes is a quick inspect element.

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
By visiting your site, it looks like v3_landing.css . All it takes is a quick inspect element.

Below, where it says habbologo.png iv adjusted it to several different links to the logo and get nothing, purged and cleared cache, the folder images/v3 has the image in it but then when i try my site as a direct link i get nothing either, example --> and

top-bar-triangle-border{background-image:url('../../images/v3/top_bar_arrow_border.out.png');width:58px;height:29px}header #habbo-logo{position:absolute;width:110px;height:40px;background-image:url

('../../images/v3/habbologo.png');left:32px;top:27px}#login-form-container{position:relative}#login-form-container input{border:2px solid rgba(0,0,0,0);border-radius:3px}

harambe

Donator
Dec 3, 2018
Below, where it says habbologo.png iv adjusted it to several different links to the logo and get nothing, purged and cleared cache, the folder images/v3 has the image in it but then when i try my site as a direct link i get nothing either, example --> and

top-bar-triangle-border{background-image:url('../../images/v3/top_bar_arrow_border.out.png');width:58px;height:29px}header #habbo-logo{position:absolute;width:110px;height:40px;background-image:url

('../../images/v3/habbologo.png');left:32px;top:27px}#login-form-container{position:relative}#login-form-container input{border:2px solid rgba(0,0,0,0);border-radius:3px}

Made some changes through inspect element, try them. Image loads fine for me.

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018

Made some changes through inspect element, try them. Image loads fine for me.

I finally figured the issue out, i viewed the link to see where the css file was turns out id been editing the one in the wrong skin, for some reason its located in the habbo skin folder. Thank you so much. I learned how to edit css also never really messed with it and also learned how to edit stuff from the website itself rather than just editing the html saving and reloading. You have no clue how much help you were thank you, if you ever come onto my hotel message me. You can have what ever you want, thanks again!

Close thread issue fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread