[IMPORTANT] RevCMS Exploit [IMPORTANT[

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
This is a commonly used tool that allows you to hack any revcms hotels that dont have cloudflare protection. It looks like this :
zMi1mTG.png

Your hotel is a big risk if it has this exploit. The fix: Get cloudflare. It can only hack a users account if you dont use cloudflare. No need to release this program.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
I wouldn't call hacking if your entering your information..

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Is this the password reset function again that everybody patched ages ago lmao

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I wouldn't call hacking if your entering your information..
"New password"
Your entering for instance the hotel owner's username, and the password you want the owner's account to have so you can log in. I'm pretty sure that this was patched already...and a lot of people had already known about this.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
"New password"
Your entering for instance the hotel owner's username, and the password you want the owner's account to have so you can log in. I'm pretty sure that this was patched already...and a lot of people had already known about this.
Where does one download this from? I don't want to use it, just gonna take a look at it LOL

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Where does one download this from? I don't want to use it, just gonna take a look at it LOL
I'm pretty sure only a handful of people have this, I used to have it myself but when I left retros pretty much I decided to just purchase a new computer, and throw all old stuff out.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
It's pointless using an application to do this considering it can be done using php and/or javascript lmao. The exploit was patched by most people ages ago.
If you still have it then just delete the code out of the rev password reset function.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Silly people, this was patched ages ago as Zodiak mentioned.. Even though I have the program in my Downloads folder but never planned to use it. If you people want a site to that script if you're still interested to use to hack 'small hotels' or somewhat, you can go to the link .

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Silly people, this was patched ages ago as Zodiak mentioned.. Even though I have the program in my Downloads folder but never planned to use it. If you people want a site to that script if you're still interested to use to hack 'small hotels' or somewhat, you can go to the link .
What's the "SecKey" for?

geneocide

Ģǝҭ ЯҘҚҬ ┌∩┐(◣◢)┌∩┐
Mar 15, 2011
Forget the fix bro, you should release the tool so we can have fun hacking LoL.

JonasRetro

Sep 20, 2014
Hello, does anyone know the file still that of Stable no longer works

Users who are viewing this thread