ImagineCMS | NodeJS | Websockets | Plugins | Graphql

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
remake in tailwind, i dare you
Post automatically merged:

stupid question, but would this theoretically still work with morningstar? or are the databases so different that it would just break?
I'm not sure, though I'll most likely be updating it in the coming weeks to use Arcturus MS

Khxz

Mar 18, 2022
Great release, I'd like to enjoy it. Do you intend to release it for Comet as well? (my case)

Sulake

never le nkemise
Jun 10, 2012
Its discontinued because nobody gives a fuck about this.
It's finished and released; go back to begging Ares for a backend because you can't code php.

And always remember, even with nobody using it the community was far more excited about it than Cosmic ever got

Likes on my thread

You must be registered for see images attach

Your likes

1,400 likes over all my accounts and you're sitting at 70 begging for attention. Please don't beg.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Imagine is back in development with a ton of progress so far.

Everything is from scratch.
No more premade themes or copying designs. Everything on Imagine is designed, developed and tested by myself from the ground up. There are 0 other contributors to this project throughout it's lifespan. On top of that, I'm using styled-components to provide the best theming experience out of the box so everything from fonts, colors and spacing can be changed with ease

Big Data
Imagine has received a ton of performance improvements to keep it blazingly fast, even on databases with hundreds of thousands to millions of users.

Enhanced API
The original API was pretty limiting - I added enhanced support for filtering and pagination across most of the resources available on the API

Scoped Security
Everything within Imagine can be controlled to the finest detail. All features can be individually toggled based on user rank.

Cerberus Administration
A custom admin panel developed to provide simple and seamless control over your whole hotel. From managing users to importing new furniture, you can do it all on Cerberus.

Discord
Join the Discord for updates and to watch me stream coding from time to time

The new and improved Imagine will be available on my hotel for preview in the coming weeks :)

Last edited:

xemnas

Feb 21, 2023
It's finished and released; go back to begging Ares for a backend because you can't code php.

And always remember, even with nobody using it the community was far more excited about it than Cosmic ever got

Likes on my thread

Your likes

1,400 likes over all my accounts and you're sitting at 70 begging for attention. Please don't beg.

well … the whole retroscene used cosmic and your instinct or what ever it called was never being used.

It’s the difference between having fan boys and being a true OG like raizer :D

Go back and write Ton of Codes in typescript when the solution is right behind you :D

Ares and CosmicVue ftw my Brother you will see it on HabboWS :D

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
well … the whole retroscene used cosmic and your instinct or what ever it called was never being used.

It’s the difference between having fan boys and being a true OG like raizer :D

Go back and write Ton of Codes in typescript when the solution is right behind you :D

Ares and CosmicVue ftw my Brother you will see it on HabboWS :D
I don't care what baby hotels use or don't use. My hotel will use it and 200 users daily will enjoy it :)

xemnas

Feb 21, 2023
I don't care what baby hotels use or don't use. My hotel will use it and 200 users daily will enjoy it :)

No it’s the opposite because habblet, leethotel and leet use the cms from Raizer.

Show me one hotel that uses your work….

You live in a delusional world.

I write next time on the thread when the project is ded and your “200 users“ hotel is cancelled.

The only thing what you can say is that you have more likes ? How pathetic you are :D

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
No it’s the opposite because habblet, leethotel and leet use the cms from Raizer.

Show me one hotel that uses your work….

You live in a delusional world.

I write next time on the thread when the project is ded and your “200 users“ hotel is cancelled.

The only thing what you can say is that you have more likes ? How pathetic you are :D
All of those hotels have exactly 10% of my daily online count - but I guess delusional no name, alt accounts will always have beef with good work. It took a whole team of developers to poorly imitate my work

PS: Can you even find my source code?

Last edited:

xemnas

Feb 21, 2023
All of those hotels have exactly 10% of my daily online count - but I guess delusional no name, alt accounts will always have beef with good work.

Tell me if you can find the source to Imagine? You'll probably find out pretty quick why there aren't any hotels using it

The source is private and is not released
no I mean you older works…

This instinct shit what you released on ***** … no one used it.

I might be a no one but you are the guy that released Ton of shits but nobody used it.

Even when you release it , no one cares 🤣

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
no I mean you older works…

This instinct shit what you released on ***** … no one used it.

I might be a no one but you are the guy that released Ton of shits but nobody used it.

Even when you release it , no one cares 🤣
Cool story bro, tell it again.

I'll continue coding stuff for fun especially since I know it makes babies like you upset. Maybe you can fire up Cosmic and go on your hotel with 5 players daily and talk some shit with them.

xemnas

Feb 21, 2023
Cool story bro, tell it again.

I'll continue coding stuff for fun especially since I know it makes babies like you upset. Maybe you can fire up Cosmic and go on your hotel with 5 players daily and talk some shit with them.

It’s the same shit what you are released one year ago.

You make this every year.

After you realize it was shit you go inactive for months and after that you come again 😂

Attachments

• 79B5D49C-744F-49C5-A129-A559465D3C68.png
    79B5D49C-744F-49C5-A129-A559465D3C68.png
    733 KB · Views: 24

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
It’s the same shit what you are released one year ago.

You make this every year.

After you realize it was shit you go inactive for months and after that you come again 😂
If you think GraphQL and Websockets are the same thing as RESTful and HTTP 1 - you should delete your account and abandon any reverse engineering forum.

xemnas

Feb 21, 2023
If you think GraphQL and Websockets are the same thing as RESTful and HTTP 1 - you should delete your account and abandon any reverse engineering forum.

You just topped two new things over this shit what you released one year ago..

Why you don’t make you stuff public ?

When you say it is free then you can make it :D

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
You just topped two new things over this shit what you released one year ago..

Why you don’t make you stuff public ?

When you say it is free then you can make it :D
I quit releasing my stuff because everyone gets bitter when something is too complex for them to handle. All of my previous developments resulted in my inbox being flooded with people who have no idea how to setup a nodejs app, let alone have any business being near a computer at all.

All of my releases have always been made for me, by me and for my enjoyment with the source being shared to help anyone who wanted to learn from it. Unfortunately, the community has a hard time transitioning away from PHP and people want to stick with a stack I used as a 13 year old, Laravel.

If my work goes unused by the general public, I will still continue making it because I learned something from my work and nobody can take knowledge from you.

Users who are viewing this thread