Imagine ~ Excel above the rest (Mutli Theme, Page Editor, Mutli DB)+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
That's exactly what it is :p (Don't worry, I included the author's name in the footer as it originally was)

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm not the best cover photo person, come to find out. So if anybody is decent with graphics, it'll be nice to get a cover photo :p
Looks like you're using Atom... for PHP development I recommend you changing the tab spacing to 4.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I have a feeling that design is not something you're good at. Am I correct?
You're very correct :p

Imagine will be using JSON data for configuration to make it easier for users to use numerous databases, as well as make new database data. Are there any emulators people want to see supported upon first release? Imagine supports one way authorization, and two way (Phoenix is one way (auth_ticket), Butterfly is two way (auth, and user_tickets)

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
You're very correct :p

Imagine will be using JSON data for configuration to make it easier for users to use numerous databases, as well as make new database data. Are there any emulators people want to see supported upon first release? Imagine supports one way authorization, and two way (Phoenix is one way (auth_ticket), Butterfly is two way (auth, and user_tickets)
You should add an SQL to JSon converter, so people can convert their own database to Imagine.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
You should add an SQL to JSon converter, so people can convert their own database to Imagine.
+1 Thanks mate, I'll get on it and add it into the admin panel

Imagine now uses JSON for configuration, and to achieve a multi-db structure. The JSON file you see is for RavenRP by Jonteh at the moment :p

WockoLad

SELECT * FROM `lads` WHERE `username` = 'WockoLad'
Dec 24, 2014
@Leader I'd make the forum a optional turn on / off system or even make it into a separate plugin. Most noobies wouldn't use it.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hey guys, sorry for lack of updates.
Imagine's main core is probably going to be re-coded for Laravel, however this shouldn't take much time at all since I'm using a Laravel base on my new projects anyhows.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Hey guys, sorry for lack of updates.
Imagine's main core is probably going to be re-coded for Laravel, however this shouldn't take much time at all since I'm using a Laravel base on my new projects anyhows.
I feel like I inspire your development.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I just get ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Can't help, not supporting this CMS or endorsing it. xoxo

Moderator, close thread.

I can release the source to this project if need-be, however, it's not recommended due to my amateur-level as a developer during this time frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread