Imagine ~ Excel above the rest (Mutli Theme, Page Editor, Mutli DB)+

Status
Not open for further replies.

AronVW

Nov 17, 2012
It's done pretty much, the only issue it raises is how hard it would be for plugins to be made. I want everything to flow seamlessly without any issues, and to be able to switch themes as well for the plugins to be able to adapt without having to use custom styling. That's the only issue at the moment tbh

Set rules for themes, e.g. what some classes should be named.

LittleChild

Oct 10, 2015
Yeah, Maybe you should have like
OFFICIAL PLUGIN DEVELOPER Leader
OFFICIAL PLUGIN DEVELOPER Moonshine
OFFICIAL PLUGIN DEVELOPER Wicked

Or something like that.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I just got my new Windows environment set back up recently for development and got my tools. I'll be rewriting most of Imagine's core to make it perform better, and be more maintainable on my end. I will also be adding the JSON configurations hopefully, and some example plugins. Be expecting some heavy updates, oh and the installation system is getting an update with the newly updated design

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
I just got my new Windows environment set back up recently for development and got my tools. I'll be rewriting most of Imagine's core to make it perform better, and be more maintainable on my end. I will also be adding the JSON configurations hopefully, and some example plugins. Be expecting some heavy updates, oh and the installation system is getting an update with the newly updated design
Cool, man. Looking forward to it

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
@Leader How do you plan on distributing it ?
I will have a composer package so people can just run the composer install command one time, and download the CMS and all of it's required components and there will also be a nice .zip file on my personal website and Mediafire for download but it could be a little large (100mb+)

Also:
Supported on Apache, IIS, Nginx, etc

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
ooooo, seems nice :D would use it, but I'm wayyy to busy with school to do habbo stuffs anymore :(
My high school is full of retards and I don't start college courses till Spring so it's all good on my end lmao

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Does anyone have any theme requests? Going to start adding in themes for Imagine now, so users have more options upon initial first time usage

I decided to re-code Imagine's entire system to clean up the code, as well as make it perform better. So far Imagine now has it's original features back, with the addition of a router. The widget system is currently being worked on as well, but this is the updates within the previous 2 nights and @griimnak can verify :p

Also, I am using AltoRouter and Illuminate Blade as well as Illuminate Database.

Edit: (The router has also been updated to have an automatic redirect if user doesn't request a file, and also upon 404)

And:
Parents are going to be the primary account, while users will be the identity. If you don't understand go on Habbo.com and log in and go to your identities :p

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-12-08 22.31.59.png
    Screenshot 2015-12-08 22.31.59.png
    233.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot 2015-12-08 22.32.06.png
    Screenshot 2015-12-08 22.32.06.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot 2015-12-08 22.32.14.png
    Screenshot 2015-12-08 22.32.14.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2015-12-08 22.32.23.png
    Screenshot 2015-12-08 22.32.23.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot 2015-12-08 22.32.36.png
    Screenshot 2015-12-08 22.32.36.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2015-12-08 22.32.49.png
    Screenshot 2015-12-08 22.32.49.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot 2015-12-08 22.32.56.png
    Screenshot 2015-12-08 22.32.56.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 105

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
Does anyone have any theme requests? Going to start adding in themes for Imagine now, so users have more options upon initial first time usage

I decided to re-code Imagine's entire system to clean up the code, as well as make it perform better. So far Imagine now has it's original features back, with the addition of a router. The widget system is currently being worked on as well, but this is the updates within the previous 2 nights and @griimnak can verify :p

Also, I am using AltoRouter and Illuminate Blade as well as Illuminate Database.

Edit: (The router has also been updated to have an automatic redirect if user doesn't request a file, and also upon 404)

And:
Parents are going to be the primary account, while users will be the identity. If you don't understand go on Habbo.com and log in and go to your identities :p
Looks nice man.

Ah remember when you said you lost load speed? i think it's beacuse this:
screenshot-2015-12-08-22-32-56-png.4605

Correct me if i'm reading this wrong, but for each page genereated it echos blah blah for each css file blah blah right? It doesn't sound to resource friendly, if that's what i see ofcourse.
Could you explain this class?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Looks nice man.

Ah remember when you said you lost load speed? i think it's beacuse this:
screenshot-2015-12-08-22-32-56-png.4605

Correct me if i'm reading this wrong, but for each page genereated it echos blah blah for each css file blah blah right? It doesn't sound to resource friendly, if that's what i see ofcourse.
Could you explain this class?
When coding, I wanted Imagine to automatically load the files within those folders to speed up the development process a tad bit, but now that you mention it - that's probably the main cause as well as the fact I switched from PSR loading standards, to an autoloading method almost identical to the theme manager. I'll be sure to update it right away and hopefully get the project's speed back

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
When coding, I wanted Imagine to automatically load the files within those folders to speed up the development process a tad bit, but now that you mention it - that's probably the main cause as well as the fact I switched from PSR loading standards, to an autoloading method almost identical to the theme manager. I'll be sure to update it right away and hopefully get the project's speed back
Sounds good, goodluck man

Thursday

Dec 2, 2015
In regards to how close you are to being finished, what would you say your percentage is at? It seems you've had quite a bit of developments yet not many have truly been finished/100% completed.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
In regards to how close you are to being finished, what would you say your percentage is at? It seems you've had quite a bit of developments yet not many have truly been finished/100% completed.
The light version (Standalone without extra features will be finished sometime today hopefully while the full version within 2 weeks. I already finished this project but the code was a mess, and I also had many issues with the theme manager. The cool thing about this project is, it merges my only 2 developments into one nice package (Cerberus, and this CMS)

Added a few functions, the primary one being on the parent account handler which basically states that if you already created an identity, it'll automatically log you into it versus going to the /welcome page to create a new one.
You must be registered for see images attach

I have released Imagine's base

Also, not to worry. Development of the new build will still proceed and all of the planned features will be developed

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
The light version (Standalone without extra features will be finished sometime today hopefully while the full version within 2 weeks. I already finished this project but the code was a mess, and I also had many issues with the theme manager. The cool thing about this project is, it merges my only 2 developments into one nice package (Cerberus, and this CMS)

Added a few functions, the primary one being on the parent account handler which basically states that if you already created an identity, it'll automatically log you into it versus going to the /welcome page to create a new one.

I have released Imagine's base

Also, not to worry. Development of the new build will still proceed and all of the planned features will be developed
Clean clean code :up:<3_<3

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Started work on the admin panel, decided it'll be easier to code the admin panel alongside Imagine as I develop features.

Oct 11, 2014
Started work on the admin panel, decided it'll be easier to code the admin panel alongside Imagine as I develop features.
the design reminds me of SulakeASE. Goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread