Imagine ~ Excel above the rest (Mutli Theme, Page Editor, Mutli DB)+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
Maybe Project Imagine and MoonPHP could do a colab ? I'm not sure if MoonPHP is officialy released yet but if you was to merge (If its possible) Maybe the best CMS ever would be born ?
Not that easy my friend.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Not that easy my friend.
Imagine has more features than MoonPHP, and I don't find the need for a multi-language system anywhere in the upcoming updates as being a necessity.
BTW: I'm not meaning to diss his project, but Imagine has had more time for development and also many many extensive hours of planing

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2015-10-30 19:06:26.png
    Screenshot from 2015-10-30 19:06:26.png
    502.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Imagine has more features than MoonPHP, and I don't find the need for a multi-language system anywhere in the upcoming updates as being a necessity.
BTW: I'm not meaning to diss his project, but Imagine has had more time for development and also many many extensive hours of planing
That looks awful, why don't you just rip their code?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
That looks awful, why don't you just rip their code?
Because unlike you, I don't just RIP. I'm styling for basics right now, keep in mind this is multi-theme which means interchangeable stylesheets lmao

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Because unlike you, I don't just RIP. I'm styling for basics right now, keep in mind this is multi-theme which means interchangeable stylesheets lmao
There's no shame in ripping code it's faster and looks better.And do you really think users care that much about the back-end?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
There's no shame in ripping code it's faster and looks better.And do you really think users care that much about the back-end?
I could just keep ripping themes for Rev like you? I think users would prefer a system that does everything for them so they can decide how the site should look rather than paying idiots such as yourself cash for a ripped theme because they don't have time or the experience needed. I mean @Wicked you're selling an angularJS product w/o the fucking support for it on Rev! LMFAO That makes the entire new theme pretty much useless if it still functions as yet another site, rather than how Habbo wanted it to function more the less as an integrated app.

But hey, if users prefer a ripped theme I'll take Habbo's current site AND provide AngularJS support for it

Also, the image attached was the index with a custom stylesheet that I made :p

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2015-10-31 12:50:45.png
    Screenshot from 2015-10-31 12:50:45.png
    533.8 KB · Views: 20

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
First of all no need to legit get upset and second half of the community doesn't even know what JS is.All they want is a site that looks just like Habbos and that's it.So fuck me for making money out of 30 minutes work.But do you know what?Users are happy and i'm happy it's a win win situation.
I do feel sad tho, but them tears gon' hit them leather Lambo seats.

But let's not get OFF Topic here, this project looks good and promising i hope it'll be a success.

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I decided to make a light version of Imagine, which will provide angularJS support as well as the "new" habbo theme. Keep in regards, this will essentially be Habbo.com versus a retro mashup edit :p

Hey guys,
Lately I have been working on moving once more which means my computers are down momentarily for development but once development resumes I assure you that updates will come quick and also the new habbo theme will be the default incase I didn't mention it earlier on

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
I decided to make a light version of Imagine, which will provide angularJS support as well as the "new" habbo theme. Keep in regards, this will essentially be Habbo.com versus a retro mashup edit :p

Hey guys,
Lately I have been working on moving once more which means my computers are down momentarily for development but once development resumes I assure you that updates will come quick and also the new habbo theme will be the default incase I didn't mention it earlier on
Looking forward to it man, keep it moving :rasta:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
You must be registered for see images attach
Despite lacking my computer setup, I'm re-designing the auto installer on my school Macbook and thing are turning out quite well

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
You must be registered for see images attach
Despite lacking my computer setup, I'm re-designing the auto installer on my school Macbook and thing are turning out quite well
Hawt

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Well you better finish it because the only reason I'm doing ghabbo is to compete with you and moonshine. It won't be any fun if I'm the only one that finishes their development :c
:p To be fair I don't see a multi-theme system in gHabbo though

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
:p To be fair I don't see a multi-theme system in gHabbo though
well it's definitely there if someone wants to use it, but I'm only focusing on one theme which is the one in all my screenshots

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
well it's definitely there if someone wants to use it, but I'm only focusing on one theme which is the one in all my screenshots
I'm thinking about just dropping the multi-theme for now as it slows down my progress and raises a lot of questions for the other systems (Plugin Manager most of all). I was thinking of using JSON for configuring the theme so new theme developers would have to make the json data for their theme, for instance content box class etc

AronVW

Nov 17, 2012
What about involving some real OOP when using classes? An autoloader might be something to look after, too

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I'll post some recent code snippets to let you judge on^^ I just realized the last snippets was literally from the initial starting version rather than latest stable version

AronVW

Nov 17, 2012
Dropping the multi-theme system is imo a bad idea. It's not that difficult to make, and adds a good feature

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Dropping the multi-theme system is imo a bad idea. It's not that difficult to make, and adds a good feature
It's done pretty much, the only issue it raises is how hard it would be for plugins to be made. I want everything to flow seamlessly without any issues, and to be able to switch themes as well for the plugins to be able to adapt without having to use custom styling. That's the only issue at the moment tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread