I'm going to America.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
So erm, i'm going to America in 10 weeks, LA for a week then Honolulu for 4 then back to LA for another. I'm flying buisness-class with united thanks to my family ^.^ Anything I should do? Not go to Texas. I don't want Ebola.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Well I have a 2 week gap. Yeah only 4 days in honolulu....
:p we were thinking on the east coast. (Me & Mum)

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
The biggest tourism places are big cities such as Las Vegas, New York City and Chicago. A place I have always wanted to see was the Grand Canyon.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
"I'm flying buisness-class with united thanks to my family" nice try at showing off mayn.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Flying anything but first class is for poor people.

And what can you not do when you are visiting the greatest country in the world?!

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
The Ebola virus is over-exaggerated in America, there was one case that killed a man and another that has not even been proven to be ebola, they are waiting on results. America just likes to make a drama show out of everything. Not to mention we have our nose in other countries business when we shouldn't.

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
The Ebola virus is over-exaggerated in America, there was one case that killed a man and another that has not even been proven to be ebola, they are waiting on results. America just likes to make a drama show out of everything. Not to mention we have our nose in other countries business when we shouldn't.
Exactly, couldn't word that any better. Thanks obama.

Natalieee

Oct 14, 2014
I was just in Cali last week.
There's so much to do in LA. It'll drive you mad.
I enjoyed going to different museums.
Hollywood Museum: a museum with tons of props, costumes, posters, set pieces. Really cool to look at.
Hollywood Wax Museum: tons of wax figures of actors, musicians, politicians and athletes.
Museum of death: it was a bad-ass museum, just trust me.
Ripley's Believe it or not museum/Guinness world record museum

(There's also tons of history, art, music museums)

Users who are viewing this thread