IDK Project (Compatible CMS)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hello Devbest! A while ago, I was working on a hotel with a friend of mine & wanted to try out the IDK Project. At the time there was not a CMS compatible with it, so I decided to rush a quick CMS. The main file system (users class, etc) is originated from RevolutionCMS - with minor->major rewrites to help make it compatible with not only the new database, but also file structure. However, this is not recommended to use on a live environment without thoroughly checking for exploits, as I was a very insecure coder back when this was made and failed to close queries, filter $_POSTS, and you get the drift. Not looking for criticism, just wanting to help introduce people to our java side!

CMS
(it would be helpful if somebody took screenshots, as I cbf to set IDK back up).
To configure your hotel modify settings in "application/license.php"

Downloads
<-- IDK Project
<--CMS (includes working SWFS)

This is not my best work, and some exploits were found. The most noticeable ones could be fixed in the "template/widgets" folder.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Not sure it was down a while ago. Go down the widgets section to get an idea of what it has to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread