[Ideas] Jays uberCMS Edit [2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I have developed this further from my first post [Found No where around here]
Index:

I wanted to do a black and white theme for the image to brighten the hotel, as this is just a display and you can change this however you want the back image is not that important!

Me Page:
Zax7Z2G.png

You can always change the facebook but I put an old link, check the hotel out of you want I guess. It is owned by Dean and Brandon (Don't play anymore)

Fixed Account Settings:
v9kv.png

Added Hot Rooms on Community Page:
hlfp.png

Fixed Staff Page:
JoTvoCq.png

Fixed Top Stats:
2tin.png

Fixed VIP Page:
taiu.png

I added a sweet Rank system! It will show your current rank so users don't have to ask staff if they are planning on upgrading!

VIP Points Page:
ljCd1DP.png

VIP Members will detect all "Regular VIP" (rank 2) all the way to "Ultra VIP" (rank 4)

Pixels Page:
WmyBS1I.png

Fixed Coin Shop:
6V2u4Mg.png

Like + Rate + Follow :)

Any Ideas? PLEASE POST!

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I'll add that on the side panel for every web page with the generic 3.tpl

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
It looks just like a regular ubercms hardly anything edited maybe some pages have been editied and the header also the background but hardly anything changed. :L I still kinda like it. Maybe change the me page to be unique also the community page and staff. 6/10 :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Thanks @Timothy I will start with the Me Page ^_^ I will redo the design, maybe I will move the whole navigation bar (on every page) to the side to look like the client? Idk yet.. Kinda just been thinking and planning

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Thanks @Timothy I will start with the Me Page ^_^ I will redo the design, maybe I will move the whole navigation bar (on every page) to the side to look like the client? Idk yet.. Kinda just been thinking and planning
I kinda like the idea to move the whiole navigator to the side! :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
This is my current cms I work alone. I will take ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread