I'd like to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisArkwright

Jun 8, 2015
Introduction
I am applying for any owner/technician applications in a Habbo Retro or Roleplay with R63 or above. I am 17 years old with total of 3+ years experience with Habbo Retros and Roleplay. I am online a lot on weekends, however sometimes on weekdays because of school, depending on my schedule. I know how to properly run a hotel.

Skills
  • Experience with lots of CMS, such as RevCMS, RageRP, and more
  • Good with solving or fixing bugs/errors with the hotel.
  • Navicat
  • Some experience with Microsoft #C with the emulator. Fixing commands/ Welcome Message, etc.
  • Good with hotel pages, such as the index.php, etc (Similar to html)
  • Great at managing the hotel, such as job applications, managing VIP, bans, etc.
  • I can help you with decision making on what can help the hotel.
  • Great with staff badges.

Past Experience
Zap Hotel - Owner
Zap Hotel - Owner/Developer/Technician/Manager
If you hire me, I request this for you

The reason I request this, because I've experience these problems in the past, and do not want to experience them again. You must have IIS. Xampp can allow hackers to get into the hotel. It must be setup with the client working. Client & Webpage must have a proxy. You must have a VPS, secured domain, and DDoS Protection. I also require VPS access, I know some of you guys do not allow people into the VPS, but I am 100% trusted, and for me to do my work, most likely Im going to need access.
Contact Information
This is my contact information, if you are interested. The ones in blue are the ones that I recommend you contact first, because those are the ones that I access the most.

Primary Email - [email protected]
Skype - chris.arkwright3

KingLegend

head chav
May 17, 2015
Why would anyone hire you as a Developer/tech? You can't even setup a hotel. I Quote this from about 10mins ago.

I have never understood how it works, I am paying real money or any steam game for a habbo hotel, contact me on Skype for more details.

For someone to setup your hotel. - Also, learn how to post in the right secytion

KingLegend

head chav
May 17, 2015
Jonty owned Zap and I highly doubt you worked there.
he cant even setup a hotel lmaooo - about 5mins before he posted this thread he said that he didn't have a clue about these things. This is justt a bullshit thread

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread