I Need someone who is pro in habbo retros to help me ( I Have VPS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mostafa109

Jun 15, 2017
Guys I did everything on local host on the vps and then i dont know what to make after that to make my hotel public i need help , who helps me gets a staff rank at the hotel :)

regimozz

Jun 3, 2011
Guys I did everything on local host on the vps and then i dont know what to make after that to make my hotel public i need help , who helps me gets a staff rank at the hotel :)

• Ensure that your domain is pointing to your VPS IP (if you're using cloudflare, check the dns settings and ensure that both records (should be a www record and a blank record) point to your VPS IP - If not, ensure that you have pointed your domain to your VPS by using the record editor (depending on where you have purchased your domain, the process can vary) (RECORD UPDATES CAN TAKE UP TO 24 HOURS)
  • Ensure that your firewall rules permit traffic on port 80. You can test this by A. Using a port checker B. Putting your VPS IP in to the browser of your own laptop/computer
  • Furthermore, ensure that your emulator port is allowed through the firewall. You will need to do a check on a port checker (I'm sure there are other ways but it's the simplest way). - - use the previous URL and enter your emulator port in to confirm that the traffic of your emulator is being permitted through your firewall.
(Btw not interested in staff on your hotel, just hope that you get everything sorted soon)

Mostafa109

Jun 15, 2017
can I Just Give u the ip and u can do it please ,, I know fucked up everything i did on the hotel because i tried to make it public ??

this is my fb profile add me and lets talk in fb please :)

or give me any social accounts for you so we can contact together and i will appreciate it for you really ;) and maybe u change up ur mind and join my hotel ,, I'm good at social marketing so i will make the hotel spread in social media :)

Reactions: Kak

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
thats your first mistake. dont give a random person your vps dets or ip as u can get hacked or ddosed. make sure the person who helps you is trustworthy and known around devbest
to make the hotel public all you do is simply open your config.php found in htdocs > app > management config.php in notepad and the line of code that says hotel url change it to your vps ip and it should be public now. if u dont know how to find your cms config thats a problem...

Mostafa109

Jun 15, 2017
lol man i tried ur solution millions of times and doesnt work ... The solution that he mentioned is the ideal solution i think

if u are trusted in devbest come and make it ... and u will get a rank at the retro :)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Follow some tutorials and the releases section, it's really not that hard. If you've got any issues, try to post specific issues where you're struggling to follow certain steps in the tutorial.

Occult

Oct 14, 2011
If you're giving out your details and giving staff ranks to anybody that helps you then your hotel isn't going to go far, my dude.
Do some research and follow guides. There's plenty on devbest, even video ones if you're struggling.

Mostafa109

Jun 15, 2017
I tried all of them and it didnt work :(

Follow some tutorials and the releases section, it's really not that hard. If you've got any issues, try to post specific issues where you're struggling to follow certain steps in the tutorial.
I tried all of them and they didnt work i think my problem is diff.

U can pop up at teamviewer or Join.me anything and set it up ,, i will update some other thigns and make the hotel r63b with plus emu and other things and i will ask one of u guys to make it public then u get the staff rank :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread