I need some feedback...

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Hello Devbest,

Today I saw my mom smoking a cigarette, She had a friend over and she was hiding behind the house so nobody could see her and when I came outside and went behind my house to bring something inside I saw her smoking a cigarette when she saw me she gave it to her friend to hide it so I wouldn't know which was obviously she was smoking. I want her to stop, I talked to her today about it and asked her why are you smoking? She said this helps me from stress.... Please help!

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
Dude, this isn't even fucken funny...

fucking*

and I'm being totally serious. Tell her if she smokes, you smoke... That'll make her not smoke because she doesn't want you to smoke... and if she thinks you're bluffing, take one of her cigs and smoke it in front of her.. #Logic

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
fucking*

and I'm being totally serious. Tell her if she smokes, you smoke... That'll make her not smoke because she doesn't want you to smoke... and if she thinks you're bluffing, take one of her cigs and smoke it in front of her.. #Logic

I don't even know where she hides it... :/

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
My mum started smoking a while back to deal with stress, at the time i was smoking myself so i couldn't really judge her about it. Since i stopped smoking i've spoke to her and tried my best to help her quit but it's entirely her choice, What i'm getting at is that you should let her do what she wants, if smoking is her way of coping with stress then so be it, nothing much you can do about it unless you just steal them off her :)

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
My mum started smoking a while back to deal with stress, at the time i was smoking myself so i couldn't really judge her about it. Since i stopped smoking i've spoke to her and tried my best to help her quit but it's entirely her choice, What i'm getting at is that you should let her do what she wants, if smoking is her way of coping with stress then so be it, nothing much you can do about it unless you just steal them off her :)

That's going to be hard taking them off her... :(

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Smoking is a human privilege over 18 (depending on where you live), and its her decision.

However, if you don't like her smoking, your open to an opinion as well. My parents have been smoking since they were 18, and I don't particularly like it, but you got to deal with it. You are lucky she isn't doing worse, such as drugs that other women take to "relieve stress". I say tell her you don't like her smoking, and tell her how it effects you. Then all you can do is leave it down to her to think about and dwell over 'till she makes up her mind.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Smoking is a human privilege over 18 (depending on where you live), and its her decision.

However, if you don't like her smoking, your open to an opinion as well. My parents have been smoking since they were 18, and I don't particularly like it, but you got to deal with it. You are lucky she isn't doing worse, such as drugs that other women take to "relieve stress". I say tell her you don't like her smoking, and tell her how it effects you. Then all you can do is leave it down to her to think about and dwell over 'till she makes up her mind.

Thanks a lot, Also you're right at least it's not drugs but smoking is still bad.... Thank you for your option man :)

Season

Your mums a milf.
Nov 4, 2011
This happened to me before.. I went to the shop and bought a electric smoke and gave to her the person who was smoking in my family. They have quit and now it's all normal..

Link:

Users who are viewing this thread