I am looking for a coder/programmer for habbo retro!

Joejanz23

Jun 4, 2017
I am looking for a retro programmer/ coder at least 1 but would like 2 to work with each other. I have plenty of money so if I need to pay you I will. or I can add your accounts onto the retro when users purchase things and you can be paid that way as well!!. I am looking to build the next big retro. I am abit out of shape. when I played habbo as a teenager it was v14 LOL. I am 24 years old now and all this newer stuff I'm beyond on. I will start working back on my programming that in order to help who ever decides to come work with to help manage the hotel. I am wanting a good server that does not lag constantly because I hate lag!. I want someone who can help build customs and bring may great things to the hotel every month!.. all in all I just want the next big retro! and willing to do what ever to get the guys who can help me make that happen!!... Please please message if you are interested and lets get this bad boy rolling!.. I'm looking at a retro itself a fansite possibly, a forum for others to post probems etc etc ! .. message me for more details and we will talk more!. I hope my next 1 or more coders are out there ready to come with me!....
thanks guys
Joe Janz

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
I can program for your hotel. I'll post below what I know, what I can do, and how you can contact. me.

Hello. My name is Seriosk and I am a programmer from London, I've had experience in web development, but recently I have moved to programming. I know fair amount of all web technology coding languages from HTML to PHP, including Js, Css, and more..

I know a fair bit of programming, I know C# pretty well, C++ (basics but enough), node.Js, and since I know a few programming languages any other programming languages are easy for me to pick up and learn pretty fast since the syntax is most likely similar in many ways.

Facebook:

Users who are viewing this thread