GTA V I am hosting GTA V hosted lobbies, come play!

NotHabbo

Mar 7, 2013
PS3 only sorry for the ppl with xbl.

so im hosting ps3 modded lobbys if u want in just follow my twitter so u know when im hosting then add my psn Dezz_HighRoller and msg me saying ur from devbest :)

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
*Reports Your Playstation Console!!!!!!*

Ont: They have been banning people this week, my friend got banned for modding ;) and they will be banning more soon

NotHabbo

Mar 7, 2013
LMFAO *logs on ps4* ik but its a risk all modders take for there twitter followers or there youtube subs so im not worried

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
One of my other friend got ban for modding too. Rockstar should focus on patching this glitch instead of banning people.
Also, that is the joy of getting a PS3. We can make as much psns as we want regardless of getting banned.

NotHabbo

Mar 7, 2013
One of my other friend got ban for modding too. Rockstar should focus on patching this glitch instead of banning people.
Also, that is the joy of getting a PS3. We can make as much psns as we want regardless of getting banned.
ye alot of ppl are getting banned b/c rockstar wants to put a stop to ppl giving cash away cuz rockstar is losing a shit load atm but they should worry more on patching the glitchs

Users who are viewing this thread