PC HWIB Banned Bypass?

Kareem

Jul 6, 2012
I was banned of Fortnite for absolutely no reason. I contacted Epic Games Support team and they said they look over all bans and none are wrongfully banned. I was apparently "cheating" when I have never cheated, hacked, exploited, etc on Fortnite. I asked if my account can be unbanned, they said no and ended the message with, "Good luck in the storm". When I made a new account and jumped off the bus, I get an error saying something of the lines of "You were removed from the match for network lag, VPN services, or cheating". Is there any way to bypass this ban? I read online and it's called a hardware ban or HWIB ban.

Haid

Dec 20, 2011

You tried this? A lot of people seem to have had success in the comments.
Though if it was me and you've definitely not cheated or shared your account with someone who may have cheated I'd continue to pursue it with Epic Games.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014

You tried this? A lot of people seem to have had success in the comments.
Though if it was me and you've definitely not cheated or shared your account with someone who may have cheated I'd continue to pursue it with Epic Games.
I can confirm this method works, I did this for my cousin who got banned (lol) and it works.
It is fairly difficult to do, but if you need any help with it just drop a comment on the thread, someone will help I'm sure. If not, drop me a message and I'll try help.

Kareem

Jul 6, 2012
I can confirm this method works, I did this for my cousin who got banned (lol) and it works.
It is fairly difficult to do, but if you need any help with it just drop a comment on the thread, someone will help I'm sure. If not, drop me a message and I'll try help.
Does it work as in October or September

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Not sure if you ever figured this out, but Epic games did this to a ton of people. Not too sure why, but my friend had the same problem and they claimed he was hacking. It was almost the same scenario, he was in-game, building, then he was kicked and said he was banned for cheating. The only thing that saved him was he recorded it and sent them the footage and they unbanned him and even gave him V-Bucks for compensation. Now, for people who didn't record it, not really too sure what to tell you. If you were recording or happened to use the Xbox feature (if you were on xbox), send them the footage.

Jayradlol

Jul 3, 2021
I need some help the same thing happened to me.

Users who are viewing this thread