Recruiting HTML5 MMORPG

MATTx97

Apr 25, 2014
Looking for some well minded web developers who would like to help build a html5 mmo. It has been a dream of mine for a long time to build my own mmo and Im finally going to start the project. I have tons of ideas for this and have already begun construction of the website itself. I am going to be using node.js and socket.io for the game. I envision a complete website with the main features for a mmo such as login,sign up, leaderboards, forums. And a canvas for the game itself to render in with barebone features to be built onto. If youre interested please leave a comment and your skills. Thank you.

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Im a founder of QuestWorld.org, it uses the original Browser Quest script released by Mozilla a few years ago, obviously QuestWorld is a lot more advanced than the original.
But, If you're looking for somewhere to start, I suggest

Last edited:

MATTx97

Apr 25, 2014
Im a founder of QuestWorld.org, it uses the original Browser Quest script released by Mozilla a few years ago, obviously QuestWorld is a lot more advanced than the original.
But, If you're looking for somewhere to start, I suggest
I want to start from scratch and code a 2d mmo so i can implement my own features. node.js+socket.io and some other modules.

Users who are viewing this thread