[HTML] Modern Habbo Theme incl. jQuery Avatar Generator

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
this is nice, is it usuable for live use?
To convert it to RevCMS would be simple - just add little details like names to the register forms etc because most of RevCMS' PHP is done in the core.
I'm developing a CMS with this template by Synt4x. I'm gonna create a development thread for it here soon, so stay tuned.
A development thread is a little unnecessary :p
But I will make sure my CMS beats yours ;)

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
To convert it to RevCMS would be simple - just add little details like names to the register forms etc because most of RevCMS' PHP is done in the core.

A development thread is a little unnecessary [emoji14]
But I will make sure my CMS beats yours ;)
Good luck with that :)

Last edited:

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Yo @Sentinel I was gonna say "isn't this just like LucidCMS" then I noticed you got your theme from this, so you only had to work on the back-end!
And like 40% of the front-end, as there is coded full ajax and some other components.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
And like 40% of the front-end, as there is coded full ajax and some other components.

Okay, I didn't check but I guess when you're using full AJAX, you push the URL and have some function to check the URL and load the proper page everytime right?

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Okay, I didn't check but I guess when you're using full AJAX, you push the URL and have some function to check the URL and load the proper page everytime right?
My fault, I didnt mean ajax for page loading. I just do the ajax for the specified page, then I create a function that reacts to that specific ajax call, which will be set under the setFunctions on the index.php

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
My fault, I didnt mean ajax for page loading. I just do the ajax for the specified page, then I create a function that reacts to that specific ajax call, which will be set under the setFunctions on the index.php

Oh alright, gotcha!

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Not so much keen on the design idea, but i'm glad to see that there are still people who come up with new designs.Thank you for the share!

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Not so much keen on the design idea, but i'm glad to see that there are still people who come up with new designs.Thank you for the share!
I think I've seen this used on another cms aswell, something similiar atleast.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
I think I've seen this used on another cms aswell, something similiar atleast.
Yeah some guy from The Netherlands had this on his CMS on his hotel, but decided to ditch rev with this temp to use braincms lol

Users who are viewing this thread