[HTML] Modern Habbo Theme incl. jQuery Avatar Generator

Synt4x

Jan 13, 2016
Hello guys,

I quit retros a few months back because I had to focus on getting my business started up. Whilst I won't be returning to the Habbo scene, I felt as though it would be cool to release some work I was doing for a CMS I had planned. I had only managed to complete the login, registration (steps, 1, 2 & avatar designer), 'me' page and a few other pages before I quit. The design is mediocre, I didn't really give it too much thought but it does include the that I made.

Download:

Screenshots:
c436a178ca424b00b97e65f6284ad54b.png

7816b55ed4594216b89fd613a9b84ea6.png

9638aaaa478b43a586ee21161aa7c358.png

fa29ee5c6bd24bcb9580d8513a2e6e1f.png

9e2a904e7a224e59abb0ffabb6942448.png

f0b56e470ee147a789887cfa589cfdca.png

(There are more pages too, but I don't have much time to make this thread).

Please feel free to use it as you wish.

Kind Regards,
Synt4x.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Looks amazing man! By payment, could you actually continue on it? Just the CSS part for missing pages.

Synt4x

Jan 13, 2016
Looks amazing man! By payment, could you actually continue on it? Just the CSS part for missing pages.
I didn't finish it due to lack of time, but if I find a spare hour or two over the coming week I'll work on it and get it finished, no payment of course. Feel free to write down what components you want adding and I'll add them in.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
I didn't finish it due to lack of time, but if I find a spare hour or two over the coming week I'll work on it and get it finished, no payment of course. Feel free to write down what components you want adding and I'll add them in.
It's a lot of components I need added, so if you got a spare moment, could you sign up on my hotel and view which kind of components I currently have coded? . I could easily webscrap habbos, but your theme is just insane.

Can you pm me mate?

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Great job there, its quite light and appealing.
Definitely better than the heavy original habbo theme, although I think the font used for Register/Index is a bit.. off.

maybe i just don't like italics BrokeBack

Synt4x

Jan 13, 2016
Great job there, its quite light and appealing.
Definitely better than the heavy original habbo theme, although I think the font used for Register/Index is a bit.. off.

maybe i just don't like italics BrokeBack
Thank you. Like I said, I didn't really give the design much thought, I just wanted to get something out there. Improvements on fonts and paddings etc would have been made at a later stage :)

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
My index images look cute.

This looks pretty nice though, good job :)

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
seeing as you can use the format of these pages and re-apply them to the rest of the pages your server would use as a gateway to be able to store submitted registrations to & read info back to the user in relation to the site, in, does anyone know how to write a script in php or html for creating a new password on one of said pages?

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
seeing as you can use the format of these pages and re-apply them to the rest of the pages your server would use as a gateway to be able to store submitted registrations to & read info back to the user in relation to the site, in, does anyone know how to write a script in php or html for creating a new password on one of said pages?
Just make the 2 registerr pages into one as I did on my hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread